chapter one:first day

Me and yui was in a car. And yui looked be scared. " yui it OK I'm here, so you won't be alone" she gave me a smile and I felt sleepy. So I put my head in yui's lap.

Time skip

"Tomoki wake up where here " yui said I sat up " sorry " I said we got out the car and I pad the  driver guy. And we walked to the mansion." Yui don't just walk in" I said but she was already gone.

When walked in to see yui being pinned down. " no yui " I said running to them " please stop " I don't know what to do .

Ayato's POV

I was just sleeping and then some blonde girl came and thought I was dead. She smelled great. Then I pinned her down about to bit here when a beautiful girl came in. With white hair and pinkish red eyes. And she smelled even better then this blonde girl.

Reigi's POV

I smelled the sweetest smell ever. I walked down stairs to see ayato on a girl and a beautiful human I've ever seen trying to get him off the blonde. " what is going on here" the girl with the white hair came to me and said" excuse me but can you please get him off of yui please" she said with no hint of sass in her tone " ayato stop this now... And you please look me in the eyes when you speaker to me" I said  " please follow me"  and we walked to are living room.

Tomoki POV

We walked to a living room and every one there was staring at me " so bitch-chan and snow flake is stay with us this should be fun " the guy known as liato.
" Don't call me that please " I was blushing no ever called me that just tomoki or moki never snow flake.

Sakamaki's POV
' mine all mine no one can have her ... Ever'

Time skip ~running away

" Yui please slow down Im gonna fall " I said but she just won't let me go " this room  go in " yui pushed me in and I fell and hit my head  and all I seen was black dots and here yui scream and a laughing.

To see you next time to when the girls go to school and the first bits happen.

See you

Thank you for reading please vote comment and share