chapter two

Welcome to chapter 2 thnx for reading this long so now I must ask u who do u want tomoki to date please comment below thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomoki's dream

Running away
I see four shadows they keep calling me eve . " come back eve I'll help you find adam." One voice said " why...are...you...running away...from...us" another voice said then I tried to get away but my body won't move " eve""eve"eve" three voice's said the last voice just laugh and say"I can't wait to break you"

Dream over ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayato's POV

Tomoki is moving in her sleep. She looks so cute when asleep. To bad I have to wake her I won't her blood." Panda-chan wake up" she got up and flattered her eyelashes " ayato what are you doing here , is yui OK is she hurt" she said looking at me concerned " yeah she should be fine " shit I'm going soft" um tomoki can I um...have some blood ,or do I have to go to yui" she looked shocked" no no you can have my blood , well it hurt" she asked I can't hurt her or she'll get scared of me and I can't have that " no" she then moved her head so I can get access to her neck. I then went to her. She smelled great, I am he but my fangs in her skin she jumped a little " so good " I said . I'm try so hard not to take so much. " ayato please stop it hurts"I then pulled my fans out. And she fainted great. Reiji going to kill me" tomoki wake up" sleep great.

Shu's POV

I smelled tomoki blood and when I when to her room she was asleep in her outfit reiji going to be so mad . I'll just change her clothes . it not like I'm going to touch something wrong without her say so.

I finally finished changing her and all I have to say is wow just wow I'm so impressed. So much  better then yui's . she woke up" Shu your not going to bit me are you" she look so  scared" no .... Not yet" I said that last part quietly.

So people how's It going good great don't forget to vote comment and share oh and pick tomoki love. Bye