1.

Selena's POV
-
I lazily rest my head against my hands as I watch the 20 something girls in my gym class bend and flip all over the gymnasium.This is so lame.I sigh and look up to see my friends :'),Gary Wallace and Wyatt Donnelly.My eyes immediately shot open and I thanked god those two were here while walking towards them.
~
"Do you know what I would like to do" I knew immediately what they were talking about,the girls.

"Shower with them" Wyatt dreamily said

I shot Wyatt a disgusted look.

"Then, bang we hit the city baby,dead on, for a little drinks,for a little nightlife, dancing...." Gary proclaimed

"Dancing.."Wyatt breathed out with doing a little dance
I chuckle at him .

"We throw a huge party..I mean huge party, everybody is invited, women everywhere, all these girls, they're all there, naked bodies everywhere" Gary rambled on "they all know my name"

"You wish" I laughed at Gary whom was distracted by the girls.

"Gary" Wyatt spoke breaking Gary out of his trance

"What"

"Nobody likes us, nobody"
I place my hand over my heart and gasped dramatically.
"What am I then"
They both smiled at me and Gary threw his arm around my shoulder.

Gary looked at me and Wyatt. "Why are you messing with the fantasy, we know about the reality..dont mess up the fantasy alright"

"Oh alright" Wyatt whispered.

"And then,we're a hit man.We're popular, we're revered. Man we're studs....When the smoke clears right...those two dames" Gary pointed out "fall amazingly completely in love with us ,Wyatt"

I frowned and removed Gary's arm from my shoulder when he said that.

"Check it out.."

My eyes widen when I see Ian and Max pull both Wyatt and Gary's pants down to their ankles revealing their underwear.

"YO CHECK US OUT" both Max and Ian shouted at the whole gym full of girls.
Wyatt looked at me and widened his eyes as the whole gym stare at them.

" IS THAT ROB LOWE" (AU:LMAO) I shouted pointed away from the two half naked boys

" IS THAT ROB LOWE" (AU:LMAO) I shouted pointed away from the two half naked boys.Every girls head snapped the other way which gave Wyatt and Gary time to pull up their pants.

"Look w-were sorry about.." before Wyatt could apologize Gary slapped his hand over Wyatt's mouth and turned to leave the gym leaving me to chase after them.

Authors note:I made the main character's name Selena because that's my name,hi.I am shit at writing so rip.Oh and you can change my name to yours if you want to (: enjoy.