9.

~

Selena's POV

Me, Gary, and Wyatt are in a perfume store for some reason and I'm bored out of my mind drinking a cherry slushie, what's better than this. Wyatt and Gary spray strong perfumes and Wyatt just so happens to get some in his eye, I chuckle and bite down on the red straw.

"You guys looking for something for your mom?" The cashier says.

"I really don't think so.....Sue" Gary said looking at her name tag.

"You guys have girlfriends?" Sue says suprised

"You know, sue , one doesn't refer to a 23 year old woman as a girlfriend" Gary says matter of factly

"Mistress, Gar, lover, sexpot" they both say spitting out different names

"She's a sexpot that is what she is"

"You guys are the ones that got beat up at the homecoming game, right?" Sue says

I push my round glasses (Duckie dale style type you know) down to the bridge of my nose.

"Aren't you the one that Max broke up with because you got your period and bled all over his car seat" I said raising a eyebrow.She turns red and started to pack up the perfumes for Wyatt and Gary. I innocently smile at Wyatt and laugh.

"Well I gotta jet boys" I say kissing both their cheeks and running into the lingerie store where Lisa was.

"If you were a 15 year old boy would these turn you on" I hear Lisa say to some old lady. "I think so too ill take them, oh and do you have a bra to match that something in leather or rubber or barbed wire?"

" give me a break" the old lady said.

-

I walk out of the store because I heard the whole mall laughing and only to see Wyatt and Gary covered in red slushie while max and Ian make fun of them. I walk back to Lisa and sigh loudly.

"Lisa lets go" I say dragging her onto the escalator

I look to my left to see Ian staring at me.I smile at him and wink at him teasingly.

I turn my attention back to the front and back again to see Ian and max going the opposite way of the escalator to get to me and Lisa.

We walk past a couple of boys and they stare at us, wow okay. We finally make it outside and are greeted by Max and Ian again.

"Hey" they called to us

"This is Ian" max introduced us

"This is max, we call him mad max" Ian said introducing Lisa to him

"We saw your on the escalator"

" yeah you were looking at us right" Ian asked

" yeah." I say boringly

"So what are you doing ?" Ian asks awkwardly

"Nothing, we're waiting for our ride" I plainly say

I smile big as I hear loud honking and people shouting at the driver, knowing it was Gary and Wyatt. They pulled up and Gary walked out of the car.

"Come on Lis and Selena, we're gonna be late"

"Selena, come on Hun we gotta go " Gare and Wyatt shout

I slap Ian on the chest.

"Speak to you later"

Lisa walks in the car and Gary starts kissing her in front of the boys. Wyatt pulls me to the front so Ian and max could see us, he started kissing my cheek and forehead then threw an arm around me.

"By the way there is a party at wyatts house, you can find his name in the students' directory under 'Donnelly'" Lisa shouted from outside the car.

Wyatt stops kissing my cheek and gives Lisa a confused look

"Party?"

Gary drove off leaving Ian and max in shock that the schools biggest nerds had gotten 2 of the most beautiful girls they laid their eyes on.

A/n:

It's 12 and I have school rip me