4.

Selena's POV
-
Wyatt and Gary gave each other a look and got up but I stayed under the desk..

"Selena, if you don't mind you can't really uh.....take part in what we are about to do" wyatt says rubbing the back of his neck

"I don't mind" I spoke up
I wonder what they have in mind .

"Hit the showers" I hear wyatt whisper to himself.
Oh god no that's no ew. I stand up and sit on Wyatt's messy bed.

"What am i suppose to do then?" I ask to them

"Well you could join if you wan-"

"No never mind I'll do something down stairs"
I walked out of the room to his kitchen and buried my head in my arms.
-
Wyatt's POV
I watched as Selena walked out of the room, man. If only she found some interest in me. I sigh and walk to the bathroom where Gary is opening the shower door for the woman.

"My lady" he smiles at her. She kisses his cheek and walk in with us trailing behind.

"Do we strip?" I whisper to Gary

"I didn't think we would make it this far" he replied
We both took our shirts off but kept our pants on.

"You guys created me, I didn't come from anywhere" she spoke in her slight British accent
I looked down and bit my lip.

"Before you started messing around with your computer, I didn't exist, by the way you did an excellent job, thank you" she continued Gary started mouthing words to her even though her back had been turned

Gary started mouthing words to her even though her back had been turned.

"Hello?" My eyes immediately shot up to meet hers. "Showering's real fun, isn't it?"
We both shook our heads quickly and she turned the water off.

"If we're going to have any kind of fun together, you guys had better loosen up" she says as she walks out.
-
Selena's POV

I was making a sandwich when the woman walked up to me.

"We are done up there and the boys are getting dressed" she told me "oh and get ready we are going to a party" she lifts both her eyebrows and smiles to me. I shook my head and headed up stairs to Wyatt's room.

"What are we going to do with her?" Wyatt asked Gary

"Look, we'll just go with the situation and Im sure by Sunday, you'll think of something, You're a very bright guy, I have a lot of faith in you okay?"

I walk to Chloe's room and look for dresses, I finally decided on a ugly white dress but who am I trying to impress.
I walk outside of the room to see both Wyatt and Gary in suits yelling at each other

"Wyatt what's going on!?" Gary yells to him

"I don't know ga-" wyatt stopped when he saw me. Shit Do I have something on my face I look down to see that my ugly white dress had been changed to a tight blue one.

"Woah" Wyatt breathed out. Both Gary and Wyatt stared at me making me uncomfortable.

"You look really pretty" they both said in unison both looking at each other than back at me.

"Can we leave now" I ask the woman

"Of course dear" she replies as she opens the door only to be stopped by Wyatt who opened it for us.

Authors note:
I hate how there is like no Weird science fanfics so I made one (: