Chapter 2

In the memory
Bumblebee's pov

As I walk around, I notice that the others are a good distance behind me. 'That stupid glitch probably wants me to die.' I think. I approach a clearing and as I do, I hear a noise. A lot of noise actually. I hide behind a knocked over building and watch the scene before me. There are cons everywhere doing who knows what. But it's obviously not good. Suddenly I feel someone shoving me out of their way. Apparently, my commander has decided I'm no longer useful. Whatever. Suddenly he hops out from behind the building yelling
"Autobots, attack!" So we all jumped up and attacked. It was pretty easy to beat them. They were, after all, just vehicons. No one important. I look up as our commander speaks about victory or something and see something on top of a building. Wait no, it's a somebot. I look closer and suddenly I feel my breath hitch in my throat. It's, Megatron! Scrap.
"Sir, Megatron is up on top of that building over there!" I point to the building I saw him at. Everyone looks up but, he's gone. My commander looks at me, enraged. I could literally see the fury written all over his faceplate. Uh oh. He stomps towards me and pushes me up against a building.
"Do you think this war is a joke?!" He snarled. I can feel my anger taking over now. I've felt with his scrap for far too long now.
"No, I don't! And even if I did I wouldn't joke about something like that! Okay?! What do you have against me?! He left before you turned around, okay?! Or is that not believable?" I snarl right back. He's about to respond when suddenly, big, grey and scary lands right behind him. Well scrap. My commander slowly lets go of me and turns around even slower.
"Megatron." He growls. Megatron just laughs evilly and smiles a nice toothy grin. It sends shivers through my circuits and wires.
"Well, hello. I see you've eliminated my troop. Now, I think I'll eliminate you!" He says with fake friendliness right before decapitating my commander. I just stand there in shock, unsure what to do. Suddenly, the rest of my units tarts attacking him and he just kills them all as if they were nothing. Soon there's only me, Ironhide and ugly left. He glares at us both. Then I get the courage to go and attack him. I run up and jump on him and get a few hits in. But he manages to grab hold of my pede and soon enough I'm dangling upside down, staring down a canon barrel when suddenly, he stops. He looks me in the optics and just smiles before smashing my helm against the ground. The last thing I remember is hearing Ironhide call my name. Then, blackness.
~<~<~<~<~<~<>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
End of memory
no ones pov

"Woah, Bee! Were you okay? I mean obviously you were since you're still here but, what happened?!" Raf interrupts Bee for the second time. Bumblebee's frame shakes as he chuckles slightly.
"Well, Raf, I was about to tell you but you interrupted me. Again." Bumblebee answers. Raf's face turns a light shade of pink as he blushes from embarrassment.
"Oops, sorry. I kind of forgot about that..." He answers.
"It's alright. I'll just continue the story now." Bumblebee responds. As the afternoon sun slowly fades into dusk.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<>~>~>~>~>~>~>~
A/N: what's going to happen to Bumblebee next? Will he be okay? Will Raf interrupt again? Find out in the next chapter of: I Wasn't Always Silent!!!

Hope you guys are enjoying so far, and thanks for the views!