Fear's Fun

Tiffany's P.O.V

I am walking through a hallway filled with glass tanks with sharks. Classic cliché villain thing. I hated this hallway more then I hated the other members of my eight. People ask me why I turned Evil. Well, it was because of them. I was scared. Scared they would hate me. Scared they would fear me. With my powers I made them do just that. I made them witness their worst fears. I hated myself for it. But I also loved the felling of power. I felt so bad, I am normally so nice. I feel exceptionally bad for Mousie. It wasnt me doing it. I was stuck in the back of my mind. I was stuck in my necklace while it was doing all of the work. I wasn't hurting people, my necklace was. I wasn't supposed to be an eight. My brother was, though he got sick and I got curious. So I put the necklace on and I got sucked into the necklace as I did more evil. My mind kept on getting sucked in even more and darkness kept on spreading. I didn't know how to stop it. I can see through my eyes but I can't do anything. I'm stuck in my own body. I was looking into one of the glass tanks at one of the sharks when the shark rammed into the tank. The glass cracked and I could feel my eyes widen in fear. I saw Drake walk in the room. He saw me and ran over to see what scared me. He saw the crack. I saw him focus on the cracked glass and saw it fix itself. Heh. I remember something.

Flashback

I had put on the necklace and I flet strong. I read my brothers note again and decided to go to the hut for him. I walk out and I see my best friend Katie walking the same way. "Katie!" She turned around and I saw the necklace of a clock. "You're an Eight too!" She said in surprise I nodded and showed her my new necklace. "You are the Eight of time, right?" I ask. She nods and asks me what Eight I am. "I'm the Eight of Fear" I say proudly. She smiles and I look her right in the eye. I can see fear. I can sense her fear. It felt weird. She was afraid of me. She was afraid of fear. My smile turned into a slight frown as we walked to the hut. When we got there, everyone else was there. I saw Lightning, Light, Poison, Sound, a Battle Strategists, and a Brain? I guess the Brain is Telepathy. He was part Enderman. "Does anyone know anything about how to train?" Katie asks. "First we should get to know each other's name, power and one thing they like.