His thoughts

"How was it any sort of interesting?" Plagg said as he flew himself onto Adrien's shoulder. "You hardly know the girl, get into an argument, and there wasn't a piece of cheese in sight!"

Adrien rolled his eyes, "All you think about is cheese, Plagg."

"All you think about is Ladybug," Plagg retorted. "What exactly do you plan to discuss with Marinette? Your non-existent romantic life with the greatest superhero of Paris?"

"No!" Adrien said "I just want to get to know her as Chat Noir. I've never seen her like this outside of school."

"As if that's going to change anything," Plagg muttered distractedly. "I need some cheese when we get home, I'm starving."

While Plagg rambled on about the cheese he wanted to eat, Adrien's mind wandered. Yes, his attempts at romance with Ladybug had been rebuffed multiple times, and yet he still couldn't stop thinking about her. But something about Marinette distracted him from Ladybug's radiance. Her quiet determination and steadfast loyalty was something he witnessed first-hand, and she had not even been wearing a mask!

His thoughts drifted to her pink warm bedroom and Marinette's blushing face when she confronted him. Out of nowhere, his heart began to beat more rapidly. He may not have been making any progress with Ladybug, but his life may have just become  very complicated.

That's it for today guys I'll be updating in a few days bye guys