The switch of phones

Hi guys I'm back and this was a shot story so I might have like four or five more Chappie up and then done with this story um yh so see u guys in my next Chappie and please comment and vote I would really appreciate it and please follow me. Thanks for all the support on my first story !!!

As Adrien watched her walk out the front door, bewildered, he smiled to himself. "It might be sooner than you expect, Princess."

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Marinette said to herself. "I can't believe that just happened."

"Marinette," Tikki said, poking her head out of the purse. "What's going on? You've been saying that for the past ten minutes."

"I talked to him," Marinette said in a daze, "I talked to him normally. I talked to Adrien and I barely even stuttered."

"Wow! Good job!" Tikki said enthusiastically, "You're getting braver. And you wonder why I chose you to be Ladybug."

"I have to tell Alya," Marinette said looking down at the kwami. "She told me to stop being afraid of Adrien and I did. I did it."

Tikki beamed, "You should take your friend's advice more often if it makes you feel this good."

"Tikki, I can't believe it! I just can't"

The kwami laughed, "Well why don't you call Alya? Maybe if you told her you'd believe it more."

Marinette nodded, still distracted, and reached her hand past Tikki to grab her phone. She pulled it out and immediately was confused.

The model of the phone was familiar, the screen however, was not. Upon looking at a picture of Nino and Adrien together, a chilling thought entered Marinette's mind.

"I picked up the wrong phone."

Perfect, she successfully gave her number to Adrien, and now he had no way to contact her because his phone was in her hand and not in his.

Marinette groaned in dismay. "Tikki, honestly, I'm I going to have bad luck for the rest of my life?"