Chapter 4

"Good morning Gracie. It's time to wake up Sweetie." Chester whispers in Grace's ear to wake her up. So she can get ready for her first meeting of the day.

Grace moans in response.

Chester starts kissing her over the back of her head. He makes his way down slowly until he reaches her neck. Grace jumps up and almost slaps Chester in the face.

"I'm up."

"Good. Do you want breakfast or a shower first?" Chester asks her while he strokes her face slowly. She's glowing a little and she feels a little warm.

"Shower. I'm feeling a little iffy."

"I'll see you downstairs later after your shower and breakfast will be ready."

"Something light please. I think my stomach can't handle a lot today."

"Tea and a cracker with jelly?"

"Sounds perfect." Grace kisses Chester before she steps out of bed, balancing herself for a second before walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

Grace turns the shower on before she starts undressing, so the shower is already hot when she steps in, and just thinks about why she's feeling so weird today.

Did I eat something weird yesterday? Something out of date? I'll have to ask Chester if he knows and if he's feeling it too.

Grace washes her head and body before she turns the shower off again. She steps out of the little shower tub and picks up a towel to start drying herself. She wraps her hair in the towel picks up a second one to dry off her body.

As Grace bends down to dry off her legs a wave of nausea but she can keep it in and finishes drying herself off.

Grace walks to the bathroom to get dressed before she walks down the stairs.

Chester is just finishing baking an egg for himself as Grace walks into the kitchen. The smell hits her and another wave of nausea hits her too.

"Are you okay Grace?" Chester looks worried.

"I'm just so nauseous and just don't feel okay."

"Maybe you should eat something? Do you think it's nerves for later today?"

Grace sits down next to Chester in front of the plate he had already set up.

"Don't worry. I'll eat something but I don't know if it's nerves. I normally don't get so nauseous when I'm nervous about something but it could be and we'll see what happens later today."

Grace looks at Chester.

"And you don't feel this way? So it could be something we ate."

"It still could be but yes I feel fine."

Grace picks up her tea and takes a little sip. It eases her stomach a little immediately.

"I'm drinking a lot of tea today." Grace jokes.

Grace parks her car in the parking lot for her last and final meeting. She's meeting Hannah and Mamrie, who she has not spoken to for over a month, here to discuss the movie they were already working on together before the drama between the three of them happened.

Hannah and Mamrie kept their distance and it was Grace who reminded them of the meeting they had already planned for today. Hannah had sounded a little surprised on the phone a week earlier when Grace called about the meeting.

Grace walks into the building and looks for the right space she needs to go to. She finds it quickly and walks in. Hannah and Mamrie are already there, so their faces lit up a little as Grace walks in and sits down.