Chapter 9

Okay.. So it took me a little longer than expected to finish this. I had it almost finished but it disappeared so I needed to start over. Hope I can pump them out a little more frequently for the next couple weeks/months. Enjoy this next chapter. 

Grace starts crying and she grabs her head. She is surprised by the questions but she expected it too.

"Omg! Of course Chester. Yes Yes Yes. How could I say no to you?"

Grace jumps into Chester's arms making him fall over backwards in the sand. Grace starts kissing Chester all over his face as they lay in the sand together. Chester rolls on top of Grace.

"I love you so much Chester. You're going to be an amazing father to our little one. Our little wonder."

"And you'll be an amazing mom Grace."

Chester moves up. He sits up on top of Grace's hips and starts taking off his shirt before he starts unbuttoning Grace's blouse.

Grace starts giggling and wiggling under Chester's weight.

"Chester stop. What are you doing?"

"We're going for a swim together. So I'm undressing you before I throw you into the sea."

Grace starts wiggling more.

"No Chester. I don't want to swim. Let me go."

Grace starts slapping and kicking around so Chester lets her go of her but he doesn't. He starts taking off his and her last pieces of clothing before he jumps up and runs to the sea. Grace's hand in his hand. Grace starts screaming louder and people are starting to stare at them.

"Grace please be quiet. People are starting to stare at us and I'm looking a little suspicious right now."

Grace starts laughing hard.

"Just let me go. I'll walk with you."

Chester bends down and drops Grace to the ground. She turn to look at him when she takes his hand.

"Come on let's go. It's a little cold in only my underwear."

Grace let's go of Chester's hand and starts running to the sea. She's screaming of joy and laughing hard. Chester catches up to her and keeps running next to her before he picks her up again and throws her over his shoulder again.

Chester keeps running with Grace on his shoulder. He jumps in the sea, stops running and throws Grace into the cold sea. Grace goes under and starts couching when she comes up. She turns her head to look at Chester, her face looks like thunder.

"Was that really needed Chester?"

Chester smiles at Grace after he fakes being sad. Grace looks at Chester and jumps on top of him. He lets himself fall in the water with Grace on top of him.

"Isn't the water nice? It's warmer than I thought it would be."

"It's still pretty cold to me."

"Everything is cold to you. You'll get used to it Grace." Chester takes her hand, and pulls her with him as he walks further into the sea. "Grace just let go and dive in."

Chester lets go of Grace's hand, he jumps up and takes a dive into the sea. He is gone for a couple minutes before he jumps up next to Grace, scaring her. Grace screams.

"Why are you teasing me so much today?" Grace has a very serious look on her face, making Chester laugh hard. He takes her hand, pulls her closer and hugs her tight.

"I'm sorry I'm just over the moon that we're getting married and are expecting a baby."

"I'm processing it all too but that doesn't mean I'm going on a teasing spree, so leave me alone please. I'm not that great anymore."