Chapter 1: A New Arrival

Before reading this please note thats there may be spoilers in this story. The story will be a little bit similar to the movie but very different way it goes. One other thing is that i own nothing all right goes to James Dashner. All this is for fun and entertainment. Alright guys hope you enjoy the story....

"Dinner is served you guys" shouted Frypan. He handed out food to everyone and everyone sat near the campfire to tell so creepy stories.

"Alby would you do the honor of telling the story first?" asked Newt. "Well I think Chuck should tell the story" said Alby. All the Gladers agreed. So Chuck went on to tell the gladers a story about some Dark Woods. He freaked all the gladers out,but not Gally. Alby noticed Gally wasn't interested in the story so Gally walked off into his shack.

Alby told all the gladers to go get some rest,"Ok you guys lets get some rest alright?".

The next morning Alby tried finding Gally to see if he was ok. Alby saw Gally laughing and more optimistic. Alby was a bit shocked but was happy to see he was alright.

Meanwhile....

"Alright Ben remember stay close behind me alright" said Mihno as Ben nodded his head."Be careful out there you two" said Newt. They both replied saying,"Right". Mihno and Ben ran off into the maze. Later that evening when Alby got a chance to talk to Gally he came up to him and asked"Gally is something going on?" "No"replied Gally "What makes you ask" with a questionable face.  Alby responded saying"last night you look kinda upset about something". Gally looked at the ground and said "I'm fine Alby" and just walk away with his head down.

In Gally's mind he said" I wish for someone to love,dam it I should have told Alby whats up with me now he mite get even more concerned about me....

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gally turned around and heard the box coming up. He ran as fast as he could to the box. Weston was yelling "come on the box is coming up!"

All the gladers dashed toward the box. Gally opened the box with the help of the other gladers. Most gladers were laughing at this boy. The boy in to box was confused about where he was. Gally jumped down and told the boy"Day One Greenie,Rise and Shine"