Chapter 8:Maze Rearrangemant

Thomas POV

"Thomas wake up its time to go" said Minho as I start to get up. I get up and put my shoes on not worrying about eating anything. I remember that Gally was in the pit so i quickly run over to the pit and see Gally fast asleep. I adored his snoring. I whisper"Gally", he starts getting up and when he noticed me standing outside the pit, he climbed out the pit. Then he jumped into my arms. We hugged for about a minute. He leaned in kissing me with a lot of passion, his lips were so soft I didn't want to let go.

Minho yelled,"What are your waiting for we need to go". Gally looked at me with worry, "Good luck...Greenie". I smirked and ran toward Minho. Minho then handed me my runner clothing. I put it over my shirt and waited for the door to open. Suddenly the doors started opening up slowly. Finally when the door opened fully, Minho looked at me saying,"lets go". It toke me a second before I started running.

I ran and never looked back, following Minho we entered a totally different area in the maze. It had some sort of pillars." Where the hell are we Minho" I said. Minho looked back at me," i have pasted by this place before but I'm still unsure what this area actually is". At that moment we both start hearing beeping noises from Minho's bag. I reach in and hear that the closer we moved farther the faster the detector beeped. " I think its showing us the way" I said. Minho's eye brows raised up in confusion. I just processed on with or without Minho i thought. I started walking and Minho followed behind me.

After a few mins of walking we stubble upon a hallway that has a cliff to the left and a cliff to the right." Wow ive never seen this place" said Minho as he gazes around the room. I continue forward,a wall at the end of the hall opened up while I was standing in front of it." You sure about this"said Minho. "Nope" I reply. The hall way extends, we both look into this tube that was big enough for us to fit in. I felt the urge to go in, but at short notice a red light scanned us twice. Then...
BUUUUUUMMMMMM
An alarm went off and it sounded just like the box at the glade. We saw the wall starting to close. Minho told me to hand him the detector.  I did and we ran out of that hall way. Looking back, Minho started running ahead of me and tells me,"come one Thomas we are gonna get trapped". I run and notice the pillars we passed started twisting and they started making a huge wall. I pass by each wall barely. Minho pass by a wall and one if be pillars closed on me. I run as fast as i could seeing Minho on the other side of the wall as the pillars start closing, making it hard to even see Minho.

At the last second I run past the pillar that was closing on me. Minho and I past by the pillar area and run back to the glade. Stopping in our way, a huge brown bride thin type of wall was falling right in front of us. I froze and realize that it was about to hit us. We started running, I look back to see the ground breaking apart behind us."Don't look back Thomas"said Minho. I try not to look back thinking that we were gonna die and worrying about Gally. I started running much faster cause I didn't want Gally to worry about me. Ahead of us things were dropping making the ground shake. I thought we were screwed because our path was blocked. But Minho pointed at this wall with a creek that we could possibly squeeze through. We jump through and the sealing of the creek starts closing. I crawl faster and we squeeze through just in time.

"Phew" i said panting for air. Minho and I get back to the glade. As we get there we see gladers standing there waiting for us." What happened out there guys" said Frypan. "We found something we think I could be the way it" i said. "Its true, we opened a door something i never seen before it must be where the grievers go during the day" added Minho." Are you saying you found the grievers home and you want us to go in" asked Chuck. " There way in could be our way out chuck" I said. I saw Gally and Teresa in the distance running toward me and asked me what I saw. I replied saying" Ill explain when we get to Alby".

They followed me and we went to Alby who was standing in the town hall crying. Newt was asking Alby whats wrong. He responds saying, " I remember my past", he then turned looking at me," I remember Thomas". Everyone looked at me included Minho,Teresa, Gally, Frypan and Newt. Alby added on,"You were always there favorite Thomas always who are you, why did you come here" as a tear streams down his face. I ran out the room and everyone but Alby ran after me. I froze and saw that it was getting dark and people were running over to the door. I asked Zart (who was passing by me) whats going on. He said" The doors aren't closing". My eyes widened, I look at Gally to my left to see the same reaction. He starts dashing toward the doors and so I do. Everyone else follows close behind me....