Teddy Bears~

In this chapter, you catch your crush doing something awkward-- or more likely embarrassing. If he wouldn't do this, just imagine :P. [C/L/N] means crush's last name. This will probably go from 1-100 real quick. On with da story!
*
Word Count: 836

"It's over, isn't it~" You sang, pushing open the door to your best friend, [C/N]'s room.

~Flashback~

"Hello, Mrs. (C/L/N)!"

[C/N]'s mother looked down at you, smiling. "Why hello, [Y/N]! What can I do for you?"

You returned the smile and replied, "I'm here to see [C/N]! Is it okay if I do?"

[C/N]'s mother laughed. "Of course! He's in his room."

You gleamed and said a "Thank you!" before running off to see your best friend.

Unbeknownst to you, when you left, Mrs. [C/L/N] whispered, "Young love~"

~Flashback End~

"What the hell, [C/N]?!" You screamed at the disgusting sight in front of you.

"It's not what it looks like!" [C/N] said with wide eyes, dropping his teddy bear.

"Well, it looks like you are smooching a picture of Dave Strider on your teddy bear's face!" You accused, walking over to him and snatching the abomination from his hand.

[C/N] whined, "C'mon, [Y/N]! I saw one of my friends do this! They said it was fun! I was just curious!"

"Curiosity killed the cat." You hissed. "You are the cat. And curiosity isn't the only thing that will kill the cat."

"Calm down!" [C/N] demanded, waving his hands around frantically as you cracked your knuckles.

"Say bye-bye to Mr. Dave Strider!" You cackled maniacally, ripping off the Teddy Bear's head, along with the photo taped onto its face.

"NOOOOOO!" [C/N] shouted dramatically. "How could you do this to me?!" He sobbed in the corner of his room.

"I will not have my crush kissing some fake character!" You pledged, forgetting that you said crush.

[C/N] then turned around eyeing you suspiciously. "Did you say, 'crush?'"

It seemed as if all the color drained from your face. "Eh?"

[C/N] leaped from his Emo Corner and squeezed you. "You're so funny, [Y/N]!"

Sighing in relief, you ruffled his hair. "Yeah... I am."

[C/N] stepped back and tapped his chin, smirking, "Your'e going to have to give me back my teddy bear, y'know~"

You playfully punched his shoulder. "As long as you don't stick on another picture of Dave Strider."

"Tch. No deal."

"Then you get no teddy bear!" You yelled, running out of his room with the decapitated teddy bear in hand.

[C/N] gasped dramatically and chased you throughout the house, screaming, "I shall claim my teddy bear!"

You ran all the way out into [C/N]'s back yard. "Darn it!" You said as you ran into a fence. You turned around and faced an angry [C/N].

"Hand back the bear!" [C/N] demanded, stalking closer to you.

"Never!" You shouted, [C/N] now only a few inches away from you. [C/N] suddenly grabbed your hands and pinned them against the wall. He then proceeded to kiss you roughly, making you squeak in surprise. Somewhere in the process, you accidentally dropped the teddy bear. You felt the boy smirk into the kiss before pulling away and quickly grabbing the hostage.

"W-what?!" You looked around, but found that [C/N] was already gone. You groaned and gently touched your lips, keeping your fingers there for a few seconds.

Snapping out of your trance, you rushed out of the yard, back inside the house.

Once you made it to his room, you noticed the door was locked. You, blushing furiously, banged hard on the door, shouting, "[C/N]! GET YOUR TEDDY-BEAR-KISSING BUTT OUT HERE!"

You heard shuffling from within the door and tapped your foot impatiently. Finally, after about 2 minutes, the door swung open.

"What...the fudge?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. In front of you stood your crush-- wearing a teddy bear mask--made out of crayons?--with his arms wide open. Talk about strange...

"What are you wearing?" You asked skeptically. You could see the [H/C]'s smile through his mask.

As you were about to repeat the question when you didn't get a response, you were suddenly pulled into a warm hug.

"Ugh...?"

[C/N] continued to hug you for a few minutes-- until he pulled you into the room with him and locked the door.

. . .

All that was heard the rest of the day was faint laughing, singing, and Disney characters. Turns out, [C/N] pulled you in to have a Disney fest. You two spent hours watching several Disney movies, singing along to the music. Like, "Love Is An Open Door."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

What went through my head when I wrote this?! Seriously...

Dave Strider belongs to the creator of Homestuck, a Andrew Hussie.

Please vote if you enjoyed, and leave a comment or request! Thank you!

Love,
ThatOneLilFangirl