the tent

"this is pointless!" exclaimed Draco in an exasperated manner.
"Stuck here in the middle of the forbidden forest with no one but potter for company. Just wait till my father hears about this!"

They had spend the day hiking through the forest looking for examples of where to find certain plants for a lesson they would have to teach on herbology to the first years. Once the work was over they had been forced to stay together by the tent exchanging glances and making sure the fire was lit.

No one else was around and Draco had cast a ward to ensure they were not visible to any of the forests inhabitants in order to remove the danger of an early awakening and probably death by an angry centaur.

As the day wore into evening and the evening into night the two boys began chat. Maybe Draco wasn't as rude as he seemed thought harry. He had liked Draco for years but had thought Draco had hated him. Draco had been thinking the exact thing about harry.

The fire burnt low and Draco stood up to pick up some more firewood. As he bent over harry couldn't help noticing his bubble butt and as he picked up the wood his top slid up exposing so white Calvin Klein's. So Draco must go into the muggle world sometimes thought harry, well first he thought what a cute butt that was but he quickly tried to suppress that thought before he got too excited.

As Draco set down harry made eye contact with him and they lingered there for a second two long until Draco suddenly looked away. He seemed to be blushing and had moved his hands over his lap quite suddenly and firmly for some reason. He couldn't have a...? Could he ? Harry wondered.

The night drew on and harry decided to go into their joint tent and change for bed. He removed his cloak and tie and was left in just his white Calvin Klein's, matching to dracos. He was about to put on his night clothes then remembered the incident with dracos eye contact and decided to take the risky move of sleeping just in the tight underwear. It framed his v line and his newly formed 6 pack from his quidditch training and showed off his perky ass. He got in his sleeping bag and lay down, thinking again of Draco and what it could possibly mean .

As he lay down thinking this Draco walked in and harry quickly pulled up the covers to gain some modesty, but not too high as to hide all of his underwear, was this to obvious or suggestive harry wondered? Harry didn't even know for sure what he was trying to suggest but the more he thought about it the more he wanted Draco. To touch him and feel him up close, holding his blonde hair and hearing him moan into his ear...

"I put the fire out Potter now we can sleep and get this whole thing over with" Draco suddenly said before turning to his bag to pull out a sleeping bag like Harry's and laying it on the ground. Although the tent was large and could easily fit four people Draco had placed it next to harry. "For warmth" he explained when they gave him a look.

With no fire and just the area through the tent for light it was quite hard to see but harry could have sworn he had seen Draco blushing slightly .

Once the bed was in place Draco began to change. He took off his robe and shirt and revealed a toned chest with 6 pack with smooth shaved skin. Harry couldn't help looking and Draco noticed, it sent a sort of thrill through him and he decided to continue with an audience.

As Draco went to take of his trousers harry asked if he needed to turn away but Draco said it was fine as firstly they were friends ( harry had never heard Draco use that word for him before and nor had he even been spoken to before aside from malicious comments usually ending with "potter" or his two cronies laughter). And secondly it was dark and so nothing could be seen.

Draco then made a joke that of course harry could use Lumos in order to view if he wanted which harry thought bordered on flirting, maybe they were getting somewhere . As Draco changed he ended up stood up in just his white Calvin's and as he bent over to put his clothes in the bag harry could make out his large firm bubble ass stuck out outlined against the black of the tent. The what the Calvin's were stretched over the cheeks and he felt something stiffen in his own pants and gave it a slow rub.