2

Harry then decided to do something that was bordering on dangerous if Draco were to respond badly. He pulled out his wand and caused it to light up , illuminating dracos body in all its naked glory. Draco sharply turned round and, after a moment's hesitation with definite sexual looks at harry, continued to pack. He stayed in his Calvin's and lay in his sleeping bag facing harry, both of them looking in each others eyes.

Dracos body was slightly tanned with clear muscles. His V line traced down to his bulge and the thick band of his Calvin's lay just above the prominent bulge of his junk. Whenever he moved his thighs he saw the weight in his pants press outwards.

They lay there for a few minutes with Draco slowly caressing his thighs unintentionally further arousing harry until Draco stated that he was bored. Harry decided to take the opportunity and joked that the could play dares. Draco however said that was perhaps a good idea. Although they decided it had to stay secret and all action had to take place in the tent to avoid injuring and or possible maiming from the wild creatures outside.

"Dare one, I dare you to stand up and do a spin in your underwear" said harry, hiding his face to avoid the look Draco gave him. "Why would you like that potter?" Draco joked, he stood up and span in his underwear whilst harry watched, his bulge growing under the sheets. Dracos body was beautiful, tanned and in shape his ass was perfection and unless harry was mistaken he had either a large penis or a semi, or by the size of it, both.