3

Eventually he sat down on the covers of his bed and leant towards harry, who by now was extremely aroused. "Now you" said simply. Shit what was very meant to do with 7 inches of dick poking out his underwear. Fuck it he decided and and stood up facing Draco , his dick poked Draco in the face and harry went bright red. "Well well potter. That's a sight for sore eyes. Well if you are there already guess we should do the rest of the dares and go all the way just don't tell anyone. We can count it as all the dates at once. Just follow my lead potter I know what will make you moan for more"

He got on his knees and pulled down harry to his height holding his head close so that their skin touched. They both shivered and harry could feel dracos erect cock tensing and lowering. Draco pushed harry on his back so that his hard cock pushed up through his tight white Calvin's and brushed gently on dracos cheek causing harry to arch his back. Draco pushed Harry's legs apart and around his neck and slowly traced his toungue up Harry's inner thigh until he got to the start of his white underwear.

His mouth continued going up and he opened his mouth to fit in the thick tip of Harry's member in his mouth through the underwear, soaking it with his saliva that dropped from his mouth as he stuck out his toungue to play with the tip. Up and down his toungue went over the shaft and head . Harry moaned loudly and arched his back forcing Draco to take 5 inches of his hard thick cock and white Calvin's and so Draco began to gag.
Harry grabbed the back of dracos head and pushed his wet mouth down all 7 inches of his hard cock, pushing the tip hard against dracos throat causing him to gag again. Then Draco toppled onto his back on the tent with harry suddenly over him. Harry pulled out his dripping cock and grinded on dracos face rubbing his ass cheeks over his body. Then he stretched apart his perky bubble butt and forced Draco to lick his tight hole....