Chapter Five *Secrets*

Past

Harry

The hospital is cold very fucking cold. We've been in this shit of an excuse lobby for 3 hours. I don't mind the wait but the temperature is just down right uncalled for . The middle aged woman behind the front desk has been eyeing me for 20 minutes but by the perch of her lips I can tell its not a friendly gaze.

Jade has fallen asleep with her head across my lap she looks beautiful and peaceful despite the circumstances. How did I get so lucky? I wonder despite knowing exactly how much of a catch I am. I decide against fucking with the stuck up woman and instead I pull out my phone only to see a text from Cara.

It reads *how's jade?*

*she's asleep no doctor yet :/ *

*yikes* is all she sends. I begin to turn off my phone when three grey bouncing bubbles appear.

The hospital chairs are excruciatingly uncomfortable I can feel my hip flexors beginning to ache and Jade's ten pound head isn't helping whatsoever. I'm pulled from relishing in my despair when a famillar buzz radites through my palms.

*the parlor then Joe's tonight no buts*

Joe's is Cara's and I favorite bar. It's just outside the city not to modern and a little ancient you could say, just the way we like it.

*sure whatever Jade will probably stay home. INVITE LIAM *

She responds with a simple *😑*

I laugh to myself silently thinking about the night ahead of us. I'm pulled from my thoughts when a short nurse with strawberry blonde hair pushes through the double doors.

"Ms. Winters the doctor will see you now."

************************************

Cara

Now since the apartment is clean I have time to study. I shouldn't have went out last night anyways especially with exams being tomorrow but leave it to Harry to talk me into having a little 'fun' and as usual I said yes of course always being putty in his hands.

I pull out my Global Studies textbook and begin skiming the pages listed in my study guide. School was never really a challange for me. It was just the procrastination that always got me in trouble.

6 hours later I wake up to 3 missed calls from Harry. I read the time from the clock on my night stand. It reads 9:54pm shit I mentally curse to my self. The parlor closes at 10:30. Damon better let us in. I get up out of bed and grab my books and put them into my bag and place it into the closet. Then I quickly rush into the bathroom and grab my toothbrush. After brushing my teeth I wash my old makeup off and apply a new set, adding eyliner, light shadow , some lip gloss and mascara. As I pull my hair out of its bun and just let my natural waves breathe I hear my phone buzz again.

Running across the room I grab the phone off the bed and quickly answer.

"I'm up, I overslept but I'm completely ready" I lie still in lastnights attire.

"I'll belive it when I see it , I took Jade to her moms for the night she was in desperate need of some mommy & me time. " he laughs, a really lively laugh. I picture his dimple as deep as ever.

"I hope she feels better. " I respond keeping the attention on Jade.

"Me too. " he says softly. "Head downstairs, I'm around the corner."

"Okay see you then." I say hanging up the phone discarding all my current articles of clothing onto the floor.

Soon enough I go to my closet and pull out my favorite pair of black, destressed jeans which I immediately pull on. I also grab a maroon colored cross body wrap top that fitted oddly amazing putting my boobs on full display.

Once the rumble of Harrys black bmw is heard, I grab my keys & phone being sure to slide on my leather jacket and black doc marteens before heading out the door.

Harry

I watch as cara makes her way to the car, she looks so excited which is confusing because of her outfit choice in color.

I roll down my window and yell "Any day now." She rolls her eyes puts up the middle finger and shouts back "Yeah yeah whatever."

I sigh and roll up the window. When she gets in I speed off purposely closing the door for her certain to get a reaction out of her.

"You're literally the biggest dick ever." she nags punching my shoulder. "I could have died!"

"My bad love, my foot slipped." I say with an annoying smirk. Girls are so dramtic I think to myself allowing a light chuckle to slip.

I continue driving down the street, passing buildings and old warehouses . I loved going to the parlor simply because to do so I had to travel downtown which has the most unique character compared to the rest of the very materialistic city atmosphere.

When we pull into the fimillar parking lot Cara's the first one out like always. I follow behind and take the well known scent of alcohol and ciggerete smoke in as we enter the tattoo shop.

"Cara Harry well this isn't a suprise." Damon drags in the most sarcastic way possible.

Cara reluctantly rolls her eyes and I politely polietly flip him off. Damon was one of those friends who were only really beneficial socially. We met him back at one the frat parties at the university. He's infamous within that crowd for allowing underaged or just flat out drunk students get and give each other tattoos. I mean honestly imagine the horror of waking up completely unaware of the penis tattooed on your neck. Absolute madness.

"Get the tequila" Cara says "Harry's getting a little work tonight." She looks to me with nothing but mischief and excitement in her eyes causing my eyebrows to furrow.

What the hell has she planned?

I procrastinated on editing this chapter so much ... Anyways hope you enjoyed as per usual! The story only gets better from here so I hope you keep reading :)