e i g h t

I get ready I put on a blue and black two piece bathing suit and put some shorts and a black tank top with some white sandals.&
I then get a backpack and put extra clothes, sunscreen, and a hair brush I grab my phone from the counter and get a text from Aaron that he's here.
I walk down stairs and I see Aaron outside with a rose in his hand. I open the door and he looks kind of nervous "hey, ready to go" he said "um yea lets go" I say getting my keys "here I bough you a rose" he handed me the rose "thanks Aaron I love it" I said blushing "okay let's go" we walked outside and into his car. We got there and there was not many people. We walked for what felt like a mile and what I saw was beautiful. I see a blanket stretched out on the sand with a picnic basket. "Here I did this for you with the help of Jessica" he said "omg Aaron it's so beautiful why would you do this for me I'm just a nobody" I said looking down. He lifted up my chin "your not a nobody. Ruby I like you so much you don't understand once I saw you I knew u were the one. Will you be my girl friend?" He got on one knee and gave me a ring pop "OMG Aaron I like you too and that's a yes" he got up and put the ring on me. He then spun me around. "Let's get in the water now." He said "okay" I took of my shirt and shorts while Aaron took off his shirt. Some guys stared at me I was really uncomfortable because strangers looked at me. I start going into the water and Aaron sweeps me off my feet and carries me more into the water. After 30 minutes just playing in the water we go to the blankets. I wrap myself in a towel and sit on the blanket. Aaron sits right next to me. "Hey you wanna eat cuz I'm starving" he said holding his stomach "Yes I'm starving too" I said laughing while getting up. Aaron opens the basket and he pull out a plate of chocolate covered strawberries and in and now which is my favorite. We eat and we feed each other strawberries which was cute it was now around 4:30 pm and we just took a walk around the beach and out the stuff in the car. We walked around and we found a gift shop so we go in.