Family of three ( Vampire Academy )

Over shadowed but powerful

Katerina Dragomir

" Kat, get up! We are leaving now!" Lissa screamed getting my packed bag and sitting it on the bed that I am now occupying.

 I made it float over to me with my air powers. I have specialized in everything even whatever Lissa has. Lissa and I have made Rose come back to life before. Which means that Rose can see through Lissa and my eyes. Rose is going to be our Guardian one day so this ability will be useful. I don't mind it but Lissa does, she says its an evasion of privacy but I just think, wow I don't know ho is going to kill you first Rose or me...

The only thing that is diffrent with me and Rose is that I can send Rose messages through my mind while Lissa cant. Rose and I can communticate when she isnt in the room but Lissa can only communicate to Rose. I can also communicate with Lissa but don't do it often.

I got up and ran to my closet where their was only one set of cloths left and through them on and brushed my hair with pace. I looked at Lissa  and smiled  she just gave me a look and through my bag at me. I caught with ease and smirked at my loving and dear sister. She shook her head and laughed and we linked arms and Rose linked with mine as we ran away.

Lissa and I used compulsion on the Guards and Rose and I fought human perverts. Sense Lissa and Rose thought that we were free for forever I was able to take fighting classes. I am tired of people thinking that Moroi are defenseless. No,I'm not damphir but I'm not as weak as Moroi!

" Hey Rose, tell Lissa I'm going to my martial arts class." I said smirking and pulling my curly blonde hair back into a pony tail. I smiled and did a cute wave while opening the door.

" I have a question!" Yelled Rose as I turned around to face her. " Do you deal with any weapons at this class." Rose said having a curious and protective look on her face.

Rose has always been protective of me even when I was a baby. Me being just a year younger than Rose and Lissa wasnt so bad because my parents decided to go ahead and leave me at the Academy and only come home when Lissa and Andre did.. Andre....

"Yea, we do. We use knifes, whips, and practically anything that is sharp and can kill you in 2 seconds. I learned how to kill a person in 1 second yesterday with just my hands.." I said jumping up and down like a school girl.

I had been going to school sense we left plus all the sports and martial arts classes after. I was barely ever home. I have toned muscles and I am in more shape than Rose is. I am one weird Moroi. NO, there is no way I'm not a Moroi. I have specialized in elements!

" Be careful. Ill see you in about 3 hours. Right? Are you going to the gym before you come home?" Rose questioned me like a concerned mother. She smirked at me. " I am a concerned mother my child." She said dramatically.

I shook my head at her and laughed like a maniac. " Bye, love you! See you in about 3 hours and... Yes!" I said pointing at Rose over my shoulder when I said yes.

I walked for about 30 minutes to my class and they gave me a uniform type thing to put on. I already had a black belt in karate and mastered all the other types pf classes so all I can do now is get better and more experienced. I smiled at me instructor as he bowed his head at me.

I put it on and exited the changing room and standing in front my instructor while bowing my head at him respectively. I watched and mocked his every move while I felt Lissa AND Rose were in my head at the same time watching me.  It kind of gave me a head ache but I will live with it.

I move smooth and quick. My instructors often said I was like a king cobra laying in wait to strike victory. I don't know what that means just yet but I guess I'll figure it out. I move with pace but with conservation. It was essential you did this or you would loose all your energy and quickly.