Chapter 8.

Sophia's POV

I woke up with a sound of someone entering the room. When I opened my eyes I saw Johannah walking around the room. She's still in her dress and I think she's no longer drunk.

,,Hey Jo.''- I said while yawning. She sat on her bed and took off her shoes. She didn't even look at me. ,,Is everything alright?''- I'm still focused on her.

,,My parents are coming.''- she is now looking at me. So what if her parents are coming? I looked at her in confusion. ,,My parents are coming here with a thought of me being successful student wearing maroon dresses.''- well that explains it.

,,What are you going to do?''- I've never been in this kind of situation. I mean, I lied a lot but never like this.

,,Well first I'm going to shower and get rid of alcohol smell. Than I will put on some lame maroon dress and you will help me with my hair, got it?''- wait, wait, wait. Why would I help her? This is her own shit and she needs to solve it out. But on the other hand she is my friend and I helped Emma with her hair before so I could pull it off.

,,Gotcha.''- I gave her a simple smile and she went to take a shower. I opened her closet to find some lame dress and all I could find was blue dress wich I would wear only to church. I placed it on her bed and searched for hair brush and hairpins. When I found them, I put them on our make up table and waited for Jo to come back. My class starts in half an hour so I have enough time to help Jo, get some coffee and go to Drama class.

When Jo came back her hair is wet and only towel is around her body.

,,I found this dress in your closet.''- I showed on her bed and she quickly nodded and changed herself into that dress. She put some black flats on and sat in front of mirror.

,,Fix me.''- she smirked at me. I took hairdryer and dried her hair. I put some hairpins and made pin up hairstyle. She looked like a girl from some old musical but I guess that is what her parents want for her to be... She applied red lipstick and mascara.

,,I look like a freak.''- she watched herself in the mirror. A little laugh escaped my lips nad she started to laugh with me. I have ten minutes before my first class and I think that her parents won't be so happy if they see me as her roomate.

,,I'll change and I'm off to my class.''- I think she understands why I said that because she mouthed 'thank you' and started to clean our room. I put on some jeans, shortsleeve black top, gray scarf and my beloved black boots. I tied my hair into a ponytail and I'm on my way.

,,Bye, good luck.''- I waved to her and she worriedly smiled at me. I went to get some coffe when I spot Elena and that blonde guy talking with each other.

,,May I interrupt?''- I said with a smirk. Elena snapped her head at me and her cheeks became slightly light.

,,I'll see you later Niall.''- she smiled at him. He nodded and went down the hall. Her attention is now on me.

,,So you and the blonde one?''- I said with a teasing smile. She swat my shoulder in playful way and we both laughed.

,,His name is Niall and I'm working on that.''- with that she left to her class I guess and I'm on a way to mine. I have Drama class and I need a plan how to avoid curly. I mean Harry. When I entered Harry is no where to be found so there are two options. One, he won't come on class or two, he is late and when he come he will sit next to me. I need to be safe in both options so I will sit between two students.

I find free seat between some redhaired girl and some guy with those big glasses. I sat there and moved little closer to the girl because he start drooling. Professor Pier clapped his hands like a sign that class starts.