Chapter 43.

Sophia's POV

We were sitting there for a while, just looking at the river with no words at all. I looked at Harry from time to time and all I saw in his eyes was pain. I want to be there for him but I can't if I don't know what's the problem. I turned around to check on Louis and saw him sitting in the car looking over at us. He just smiled and nodded which was like a sign for me to go for it and just talk to Harry. I smiled at Lou and turned back toward river.

,,She was person I loved the most.''- Harry suddenly said which caught me off the guard and my eyes snapped in his direction. Pain and anger clear in his eyes.

,,Harry you don't have to.''- I started to say but he cut me off.

,,I need to. After everything you deserve to know, I can't lose you again.''- he said as he looked over at me. I took his hand in mine and held it strong so he would know that I will never let him go. How could I anyway?

,,She was seven years older than me. And she was beautiful. She would always play with me or take care of me when there was need to. She loved me. And I loved her. She was always a sister everyone wanted to have but she was mine and we had that special bond.''- he stopped for a second and smiled at the memory. My eyes were full of tears but I didn't cry, I smiled with him.

,,My mom, Gemma and I were like a little happy family. But something..actually someone was ruining all of that. My father. That son of a bitch beated us. Most of the time he would spend drunk and he would come home and beat my mom just for fun. Gemma and I always tried to stop him but only ended up same as mom. We couldn't leave because he wouldn't let us, he would find a way to find us.''- first tear left my eye. I held his hand even stronger. I felt so sorry for this boy who had awful life. I just want to protect him and never leave his side.

,,And then one day..I was ten and Gemma was seventeen. We were home alone. Mom went to see her friend. And our father was...well at a bar. We...''- he stopped there and wiped hsi tears. He closed his eyes and took a breath.

,,Harry please, if you can't just.''- but he continued.

,,We were watching a movie when we heard some noise, we got scared so we ran to her room. Then we heard front door opened. We thought it was our father but then we heard a lot of footsteps which meant there was more than one person. We hid beahind her bed. She held me strong in embrance. I held her hand. I was scared, Sophia. I was a fucking coward and I couldn't save us.''- more tears fell from his eyes. So did from mine.

,,She told me to promise her I will run, find mom and leave that place and never come back. She said she will come after us, so I promised her what she asked. I was fucking ten and I believed that bullshit! We didn't know who could be those men but probably had to do somehting with our father.. Finally when their steps came closer to her room she hugged me and just smiled. And then...they entered and she yelled to me to run and I did. I started to run and cry. I turned around to see if she escaped too but I didn't see that..''- he stopped for a moment.

" What I saw...was her, caught in hands of those fucking bastards. I cried and she looked at me. She just smiled and said I love you Harry and then...there was a knife in her stomach. Blood went along her shirt and I was worthless, I couldn't help her, I couldn't stand up to those men.''- he stopped crying. Now the anger took the whole place in his body. But I...I was crying. Silently. Tear after tear for this broken boy who sat right in front of me.

,,Only reason I left that place was so I could get my revenge one day. I found mom and when I told her what happend she didn't cry, she just hugged me and said My brave little boy. But I know that she cried when I wasn't around. I know her heart broke after that. We left for London, not even caring about my father or anything, we just left the town and our past behind. My father never showed up again, which was good. But the pain that was left with us, never disappeared. After losing her, it's been like I lost part of me. I stopped believing in love, I started to drink when I turned seventeen, I started to ignore my mom...I've changed. And no one could help me and then that with Same happend and I was just lost in all that shit...''- Harry ended his story. I just can't even imagine what he went through in life. I wiped my tears and hugged him.

,,It's all my fault Sophia, I was a coward and couldn't protect her. And I'm still hoping that she will come. I trust her promise. She promised she'll be here. Sophia she promised!''- then his tears came back.

,,Harry, she will always be with you, she is already here. Watching over you and loving you with all her being. And it's none of your fault. You were just a scared kid but you were so brave to escape that place after what happened. And she knows that Harry. She knows that you're her little brave brother who will always love her. She's always with you.''- I smiled at him, holding him in my arms like a little sad kid. But that's exactly what he was. A lost scared little boy.

,,I know, I just...I miss her. I fucking miss her! She was all I've ever loved...and then when you came, I saw the light in you. The light that could guid me through the darkness. But I wouldn't admit that 'cause I wanted her to be the only person who had that place in my heart. But it was stronger and it took over. I think that is how she wanted to be. She wanted us to be together like darkness and light. You're my only way out of this Sophia, I fucking love you so much.''- he said looking me straight in the eyes. Gosh, do I love this guy! He is also everything I have. But his state is much worse than my life.

,,Harry I will always be your light. And Gemma is our angel who will take care of us and guide us through everythig. Harry, she's here. You can't see her but that doesn't mean she's not here. You need to believe. For you, for her...for us.''- I explained to him and he just smiled.

,,I really don't know what would I do without you. I love you.''- he said and we kissed. It was soft, gentle kiss but it meant so much because I know that he trusts me about this.

,,I love you too.''- I smiled after we pulled apart. ,,But..''- I started and he looked at me.

,,But what?''- he questioned.

,,That package.''- I looked at our intertwined fingers hoping for no scary reaction.

,,I don't know...I'm scared to open it. Who knows who sended it..I just, I want to see what is inside but I can't.''- he looked like he was embarrassed.

,,Hey.''- I smiled and lifted his jaw so he could look at me. ,,We'll open it together, I'll be there to help you through this. Always.''- I hugged him and he hugged me back. We stayed like that for a bit more before standing up.

,,Sorry for making all this scene but it just...it brought me back and everything and I just couldn't handle it...''- he looked down and shaked his head.

,,You have nothing to be sorry about.''- I took his hand and we started to walk toward Lou's car. I'm glad that he told me this, that he opened to me. I know that we will get through this and now I know that we have our guardian angel.