Chapter 14.

Sophia's POV

I woke up when my alarm went off. Only two more days till weekend. I hope I'll survive. I brushed my teeth and applied some make up, my ususal except this time I have red lipstick. I dressed myself in tight black jeans, gray loose sweater and my black boots. Weather is getting colder and winter is coming closer. I hate winter. I brushed my hair and went downstairs to wait for the guys.

No one is still up, we have an hour to go but I like to get up earlier so I could get ready. I went to the kitchen to grab some coffee. I sat by the counter and last night's situation came to my mind. What if we kissed? Would it be different? Would it change something? Who am I kidding, it would change everything! I can't kiss him. Ever!

,,Earth to Sophia!''- I snapped from my thoughts and saw Niall waving in front of my face. I shook my head a little and he chuckled.

,,Sorry.''- I smiled at him and he poured a coffee for him too.

,,Did you sleep well?''- he asked me and took a sip of coffee. Well let's see. I couldn't fell a sleep till one in the morning, I had restless dream and I go tup at six. So did I?!

,,Yeah, thanks.''- people are still not used to me telling 'thanks', but I hope they will soon because I need to change.

,,Hello guys!''- Louis beamed in the kitchen with smile and cheery voice. Niall and I both chuckled at his entrance.

,,Hey Lou.''- I smiled at him as he sat next to me.

,,Did you sleep well love?''- will everyone who gets in this room ask me that?!

,,Yeah I did.''- he hugged me before standing up and pouring himself some water.

,,Uhm... Liam has already left and Niall and I need to go because we have some stuff to do.''- I'm so not believing in that! But maybe they really had to go to do something, it's just that 'something' is a secret. But how will I go?

,,Okay.''- I said suspiciously. ,, But what about Harry and I?''- I continued while dringing my coffee.

,,You two can go by his car.''- oh, right. Harry has a car. And I'm going to go with him. In his car. Alone. I need to be careful.

,,Sure.''- I gave them weak smile and they left the kitchen. I finished my coffee and went to put a mug in the sink. I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. Oh my Gosh, it's Harry! How should I act? Does he even think about last night? Before I can solve my dilema Harry is in the kitchen.

,,Morning beautiful.''- he said with his well known smirk. I just stood there not knowing what to do. He sat by the counter and stared at me. I turned around to wash a mug. I can't face him right now.

,,Uhm...Louis and Niall are already gone so we will go by your car.''- I said still washing a mug.

,,Okay, no problem.''- he said standing up from his chair and going to living room. Maybe that from last night shouldn't be a kiss? He probbably wanted to tease me. Beacuse he always does. Yeah! I shouldn't be worried. Right? I went to the living room and Harry is sitting on the sofa. There is good thirty minutes to campus so we need to go.

,,We should go.''- I told him and he smiled and nodded. He stood up and took his keys. We got in the car and headed to the campus. Ride was silent because neither of us has anything to say. When we got to the parking lot I felt relaxed. We got from the car and just stod there in silence.

,,Uhm, I should go.''- I spoke first because we couldn't stay like that forever.

,,Yeah, sure.''- Harry smiled at me and I'm off to class. We finally had a good relationship but now I just feel awkward. I hope that we will work it out. I really need his help because he understands me. I got to my classroom, luckily I haven't seen those bitches. I need to avoid them.

Harry's POV

When I woke up, first thing that came to my mind was last night. How could I be so stupid?! She was so hot at that shorts and her messy hair wasn't helping either. I wanted to kiss her, but I can't. I can't hurt her. She is already broken and I need to fix her, I can't make it worse. So I found a way how to get out of that. I just hope she didn't get the wrong way. We were finally good but then I need to fuck up and risk to lose it all. I need to pretend like nothing happened.

I go tup and dressed myself in black jeans and black t-shirt. My usual. I fixed my hair a little, it's always in a mess but it looks good so why to bother? I put on my boots and went down the stairs. I see and hear no one. When I got in the kitchenonly Sophia is there, standind by the sink. She looks so attractive.

,,Morning beautiful.''- I said with a smirk. She just looked at me without a word and continued to wash the dishes. I need to make this right. I sat by the counter and stared at her.

,,Uhm...Louis and Niall are already gone so we will go by your car.''- she said still not facing me. By my car? Only two of us? Works for me. For God's sake Harry, snap out of it!

,,Okay, no problem.''- I said casually and left the kitchen. I can't stand to be close to her but not be able to talk with her. I sat on the couch. After few more minutes Sophia walked in the living room.

,,We should go.''- she said standing next to couch. I just smiled and nodded. I caused this shit so I need to fix it because she needs my help. As a friend. I took my keys and we got in the car. Ride was silent. I really don't know what to say to her. And apparently neither does she. I found a free spot on the parking lot and we got out of the car. We stood there in silence before she spoke.

,,Uhm, I should go.''- she said in awkward way. This whole situation is one awkward shit! Of course she needs to go.

,,Yeah, sure.''- I smiled at her ad she just walked away. 'Yeah, sure'?! What is wrong with me! I need to calm myself so I could think of the way to make this better. Or less awkward. I went to my class still thinking about all of this and I know the perfect guy for this situation. I took my phone out and called him, he answered after two rings.

,,Hey Lou.''- I said with a calm voice.

,,Hey mate! Is everything alright?''- he asked with his cheery voice and a little worry.

,,Uhm, well actually...I need your help.''- I'm standing in front of my clasroom right now. I need to finish this conversation soon.

,,Sure, what's up?''

,,I can't explain over the phone so meet me at the coffee bar for an hour.''- I said and hanged the phone. I want his advice and I hope it will help. He's my best friend after all. I went in the classroom but all I could think about was Sophia and her beautiful eyes.

A/N: Is she getting in his head?