nineteen ; beginning

" dude, if you don't vote for mom, he's literally going to rip your head off. "

the whisperings coming from the living room did not go unnoticed. what was wrong the them? i swear, they were all actually seven years old.

" shut up, you're basically the jaeyong angel child, so don't tell me what to do. "

i came into the living room, pointing my spatula at them with warning eyes.

" johnny, don't talk to winwin like that. not in my house! "

johnny gulped as winwin stuck his tongue out, running into my arms.

" my god jae, if you're like this with someone who isn't even your own kid, just imagine how the baby is going to be. "

i raised my eyebrow at ten, narrowing my eyes.

" spoiled rotten just like winwin. "

i ruffled his hair before going back into the kitchen and finishing up breakfast, taeyong burying his head into my neck.

" you really are such a mother. "

" i know i am. that's why i threaten to beat them all the time because they don't know how to behave. "

taeyong smirked against my skin, pressing light kisses on my neck.

" and who said you're any better baby boy? "

suddenly mark walked into the kitchen, slipping and falling, followed by a scream.

" get a room, dear god. i would appreciate it if i didn't walk in on my mom and dad about to- "

" would you stop saying that. we are not your parents! oh my fuck. "

mark gave me the 'are you for real' look.

" oh, but it's okay when winwin does it.. "

i smiled, nodding and telling him to get out of my kitchen.

after i finished breakfast, everyone got their share and i told sehun and luhan to come downstairs.

" everything okay now? "

luhan smiled warmly, tangling his fingers with sehun's.

" yeah, i'm fine. thanks jae. "

i was happy watching everyone eat, satisfaction and excitement across everyone's eyes. we were definitely one big dysfunctional family.

" pass the syrup. "

" that's the fifth time you've said that, keep it over there for fucks sake. how much syrup do you need winwin? "

everyone turned to look at me and just as i was about to yell at ten, he quickly looked down, apologizing profusely.

" that's what i thought. the next person that's mean to winwin is getting the chancla and don't ask me what it is because you don't want to find out. be nice to him or else you're dead. "