Chapter Two: The Tortue

Warning:This chapter has: blood. Knives. Murder. And some chapters have lemons. Thank you for your time.

Jane

I smile as Mary wakes up.

"WHERE DID YOU TAKE ME JANE? HELP!!!!" She screams. I smile.

"The doors locked. This is a sound proof room. And no one will here your cries of pain and your pleas" I smile as she struggles from the rope.

"Fuck! JANE WHY?" She yells. I slap her. She cries.

"You always bullied me. Like you own the place. You're a spoilt brat! And you think you have the right to call me Jane! If anything you call me by my second name. Tch, if a ass hole like you know," I smirk.

"Well, Allison (I thought Jane allison is a good name) if I get out alive, I'm telling your boyfriend," she says. I growl. She grins. I smirk. I walk over to the black box.

"Eh, allison, what's in there?" She asks. I smirk

"Hmm," I say and open it. Her eyes widen. "Maybe some weapons I'm gonna try on you, you can be my dummy," I say as her tears drop.

I grab my chain saw. The first thing. I hardly smash it on her arm. She cries really loudly in pain. I smile as her arm falls off. She sobs and screams and never stops.

I sigh.
"You'll never stop will you!?" I yell. I run over to my kit and grab tape. I put it on her mouth. I can still here her but not so loud.

I go over to the black box and open it. I close my eyes and pick another weapon. I yelp as my Index finger hut something sharp. I open my eyes and lick the blood.

"Pleaz stap (please stop) " she cries through the tape. I understand

"Nope, " I say. She cries more. I slap her.

She stops.

But her tears keep falling because her arm came off. I bet that hurts. I smile and rub her back.

"I know it's painful. But deal with it" I say and cut her back with my new weapon.

Mary

I hoped this was a dream, but no, my arm hurts REALLY bad. Then a sharp pain hit my back. I hissed in pain.

I see her go to the black box.. oh no. . She has a gun! A SHOT GUN (AN ANGEL WITH A SHOT GUN FIGHT UNTIL THE WARS WON I DONT CARE IF HEAVEN WONT TAKE ME BACK)

She shoots me as I scream in pain. She made sure she didn't shoot my heart. I can't talk.. I cough out blood before saying

"You... Bitch.." I say. She smiles before saying

"Shall I put you out your.." she said but I yelled
"NO, JUST LET ME. " I Say and cough blood "go..." I say.

She disagrees and cuts a hole around my heart and cuts it out. I widen my eyes. I can't scream. .
I'm so numb. . . I cough out blood.

"I'm sorry Jane. ." I mutter. I hear faint sobs before blacking out.

Jane

I felt really bad. I sobbed.

I hugged Mary before I hid her. I washed my clothes around and took a bath. And I went to my room and went to bed. And soon fell in darkness.

HEY GUYS HOW IS DIS BOOK?
plz vote and comment