4

Jane cleaned herself and smiled. She walked out with her knives and weapons. She ran to her house as police found her suspicious. One knocked the door. Jane started to sweat. She hid the weapons and opened the door.
"Hello ma'am. Is that your house?" He asked.
"No. I was just visiting my friends." She said and let a droplet of sweat drip down her nose
"Where are they? And there is blood!" Another said.
"That's paint. They left." She said.
"I didn't see them leave." Another yelled. She sighed and grabbed her gun.
-------------
-----
She killed them. The police. . So she had to hide the bodies. She burnt them. All of them.
--------------'
-----
The next night Jane kidnapped a young teenage girl. She tortured her but she's not dead. She thought maybe I should put a life to a reason. She shrugged.

The next day Jane took the victim to school with her. She grabbed a knife and gave it to the victim. She walked slowly to the victim. She stabbed her. She killed her. Then killed herself. Jane smiled in delight as other students ran away to find a teacher. Jane's boyfriend Luke ran to Jane and yelled "are you okay?" Jane nodded. She swiftly grabbed the weapon and handed it to luke. "Take it to a teacher." She said. He nodded. Jane sat there for a while thinking. Why do I kill? Is it right? I'm not so sure anymore. She thought. Jane's sister ran towards her."Ohayo Jane!" She yelled handing her a weapon. "Hey Oka" said Jane. Yes, they're sisters. They kill together. They both are quite close. Oka sat beside her. "Did you kill them?" She asked. "Nope. That's my slave" She said. "And she killed her. She killed herself after." She said. Oka's eyes turned red and she smirked. "Did you torture her?" She asked. "Yes. I did." She said handing Oka a gun. Oka smiled and ran and had a killing spree. Killing people calmed Oka down. Jane sat down again admiring the grey-ish sky. No clouds in sight. "Its happening!" Yelled Jane in delight. Oka smiled. "So. . It's true.. . A war. ." Oka smirked as her eyes turned red once more.