40.0

Minseok hadn't seen Jongdae since he left the morning after they slept together but they did still message each other. Minseok obviously had to get back to work at the café.

While he was behind the counter he continuously thought about that kiss. That kiss. It was actually very distracting.

'But I still have many questions...' Minseok thought.

'Does this mean...we're...dating..?'

'Or is this just a silly little...thing?'

'It could have been a mistake..'

'No he wouldn't still be talking to me if it was'

'What does it mean then?'

'He likes me right?'

"But do I like him?" Minseok suddenly blurted out loud causing the rest of the staff to give him funny looks and even funny customers who have most likely been standing there a while, waiting for him to take their order.

"Who do you like?" A familiar voice asked causing Minseok to look directly in front of him. It was Jongdae. Minseok's heart beat sped up. 'Yes. Yes I think I do like him..'

"I—what are you doing here?"

"What do you think?"

"Ordering coff—"

"To see you" Jongdae cut him off. He laughed after seeing minseoks flustered face. "But that too of course"

"Oh.." Minseok laughed along with him nervously. "I guess I should ask what you want quickly."

"I don't think I need to tell you" the younger smirked "I'll go get a table. Join me when you get chance?"

Minseok's face was heating up but still found the energy to smile "okay" he replied.

Jongdae left the counter and Minseok immediately began to make his coffee—the same one he always has when visiting the café. He sneaked a glance at the next customer in line, who happened to be an old man, and he did not look too pleased. The man tapped his fingers impatiently on the counter as his eyes wondered around the room as if he was to say he was bored. Minseok then moved his glance to Jongdae who was sat on a table not too far from the counter with his phone in hand. Jongdae was smiling at his phone which made the older frown.

'Was he talking to someone?'

'Why is he smiling when talking to someone else.?'

"Can I take your order?" Minseok said, bringing his attention back to the old man after finishing the last order and handing it to this other girl worker.
The man told Minseok his request and handed him his money.

After serving the rest of the queue, Minseok quickly changed with the girl that was helping, before anymore customers came, and rushed to Jongdae sitting alone. The younger turned his phone off as soon as he reached the table which made Minseok even more jealous.

'Jealous? Who's jealous? I'm not jealous? I just..'

"Why did you take so long?" Jongdae pouted. "I've already finished my coffee"

"I do have other people to serve you know" Minseok smiled even though he was dying to know what he was grinning at on the phone as well as what that damn kiss meant.

"I know I know" he chuckled.

Silence hovered over them until minseok built up the courage to speak.
"Um Chen?.."