46.0

"I told you in my sleep?!"

"Yeah?" Chanyeol said , but it came out more like a question.

"I can't believe it!" Baekhyun brings his hands up to his head, whining.

"What? I don't really understand why you're mad?"

"I'm not mad—just.. that is so embarrassing!!!"

Chanyeol laughed which eventually caused the smaller to do the same.
The laughter died down when  the two caught eye contact. Chanyeol was staring down at Baekhyun  with basically hearts in his eyes. He couldn't help but stop to think how utterly beautiful Baekhyun was and how glad they both shared the same feelings.

"Chanyeol? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because.." he paused thinking about what to say. "Because I'm just happy.. and I really like you Baek."

Baekhyun blushed, smiling, before closing the distance between them and burying his head into chanyeols shoulder. His face was so red that he had to hide it.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, making the two jump.
"Anyone in there?" A voice came from the other side.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other before the taller answered. "Um, yeah" and with that they opened the door and stepped out to see Jongdae staring at the two of them. Baekhyun gave an awkward smiled before taking Chanyeols hand and dragging him away.
"That was awkward" baekhyun mumbled.

•••

Kyungsoo was feeling drowsy already, which was bad. Bad because he wanted to listen to Jongin longer. He really liked listening to the younger; kyungsoo wasn't much of a talker but Jongin seemed to keep the conversation going even when he didn't say much. It wasnt like Kyungsoo would only speak a lot for people he was extremely close with—he was honestly just not good at speaking for anything in that matter. Besides, he already felt very close with Jongin anyway.

He guessed Jongin had noticed that he had gotten sleepy as the younger slowly down his speech and limited the sentences. Jongin eventually came to a stop and looked down to his hands.
"Am I boring you?"

Kyungsoo felt guilty; did it look like he was actually falling asleep? Did it look like he didn't care? "Ah—no no! You're not I promise" he said waving his hands "please carry on"

"But.. you look like you're going to fall alseep any second?" Jongin said more as a question "are you really sure I'm not boring you?"

"Joginnie, I'm sure" Kyungsoo's smiled , his eyes becoming heavy but didn't move from Jongins lips. He wasn't even looking at the fact the younger was bright red with the nickname. "I'm just kinda tired. For some reason."
Jongin nodded but stayed quiet.

"Do you want to go home?"

"No, I'll be fine..." Kyungsoo's replied.

"You don't have to stay as long as everyone else you know—if you wanna go home then I'll walk you home."

"Walk me home?" Kyungsoo's chuckled faintly over the tiredness. "I'm older than you"

"I was o-only saying that because—I mean— it's dark out. It's not safe so you n-need at least someone with you to protect you." Jongin panicked slightly, not wanting to offend kyungsoo someone he went a long way to get.

"It's fine, I know. I can look after myself though. I maybe be smaller than you but I'm still tougher" kyungsoo smirked. "But I'll let you come with me, purely because I want you to keep talking to me"

"W-what? " Jongin laughed but he still sounded nervous. "You don't get to talk to me?"

"Well, yeah. But.." Kyungsoo paused as he got up from the chair he was sat on. "But I like hearing your voice. It's making me sleepy" he mumbled the last bit.