Chapter 7: The adventure (part 1)

"Ahhh... Finally we've made it to the top!" I exclaimed, stretching my arms. "And look there is the old spirit tree!"

"But where is this Angra Mainyu guy?!" whines Natsu. "HEY COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE, YOU OLD LAZY JERK!! WE ARE DONE WAITING HERE!! C'MON, LETS GO!!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YA DOING FLAMEBRAIN?!!! DO YOU WANT HIM TO KILL US OR SOMETHING??!!" Gray yelled, turning towards Natsu.
Natsu scoffed then pursed his lips together saying, "Well, Elsa, I wanted him to come out of hiding because I'm getting impaitient."

Then an evil grin automatically spread across his face. "Oh! I know! Why don't you just serve as bait, and let him kill you first, then I will stand here and feel satisfied! Sounds like a plan, right?"

"Are you trying to insult me again?!!

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't! What'd ya gonna do about it?!"

"Oh, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do!"

Gray punched Natsu in the face but Natsu ended up dodging his attack. Natsu grabbed both of Gray's legs and flipped him over. Sounds like another dog fight, again... (¬_¬)

The rest of us sweat dropped them.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Erza, yells at top of her lungs, bonking their heads together.

I didn't realize how awfully loud Erza's voice can be! It actually; one, shook the ground a little too hard, that all of us, except Erza, ended up stumbling on our own two feet. And two, woke up a gigantic, dark looking type of monster (A/N: It's the picture above! I do not own that picture too!) that shock the living daylights out of us when it came storming through the trees and making this horrible, piercing sound that literally made our ears bleed! Everyone and I covers our ears tight.

"Who dares disturbs my slumber?!" spoke the dark looking creature.

Everyone, including me, were shaking in fear because of his appereance. Everyone, except Erza, who I know was very scared and tried to hold her fears in.

"It's just wizards and a girl. You must be Angra Maniyu, correct?" She spoke, no fear showed in her words.
"What do you think you're doing Erza?! Do you want him to kill you!" Lucy angerly whispered to her, through gritted teeth.

The red head, who was standing still, staring into the gynormous creature with her dark piercing eyes, and harshly whispered back, "Shut up! I have this one."
"Whatever..." she said, rolling her eyes.
Then all of us gets up.

The scary, dark monster continued, "Yes. This must be the small girl who's suposed to kill me, right? I bet I can defeat you with one blow! Ahahahahaha!!"

"I'm not small! I can defeat you even if I have to sacrifice myself!" I unexpectedly shot back. Damn you big mouth! Why do you have to say things when I don't want you too! Aye!!

"That's what I expected. Never interfere with Angra Mainyu, girl!!!" He yells, then makes the horrible piercing sound again while shooting from his hands super, gigantic, magic needles at us, which felt razor sharp.

His strong powerful magic blew all of us away! Litteraly! We all screamed in fright as we were thrown harshly to the ground. Everyone got up easily, except me. I opened my eyes and saw Wendy running towards me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright?!" she says, helping my up. "Ow..Y-yeah... T-thanks.." my voice was faint and unclear. I look towards the old spirit tree, six feet away from me, he was filled with gloom and despair. I couldn't bear to see him like that. I had no other choice but to fight.