Chapter 9: Farewell my friends!

Pierced the heart!

I did it?

I watch the monster turn into black ashes then slowly swept by the wind, never to be seen again.

I really did it!

"I DID IT!!" I yelled.

Everyone around me smiles. I smile back.

"Congrats!"
"Great job!"
"Good work everyone!"
"Yay!"
"Awesome teamwork!"
"Glad that's over!"
"Aye sir!"

My smile grew wider. I've haven't felt this happy in a long time! It feels great!

"Thanks everybody! I couldn't do it without your help!" I said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Your welcome!" They all said. Then we all came into a group hug.

"Aren't you forgeting someone?" said a voice behind us.

We break from hug and I turn around to see him. Finally in his human form!

"Old spirit tree! Your back!" I said, smiling. "Yes, indeed. Thank you very much!" he replies.

"Your welcome!"

"Now just like I promised, I will grant you one wish. Anything you like!" He says, smiling.

"Wow, that's a hard one." I said, scratching my head. "Umm..."

A wish, huh? What would I wish for?

(A/N: For me, money, money, money, money, money, oh look at that! Money! Spend it on my education, loads of food, a personal chef and butler, a trip to Japan and other places I want to go to or never got a chance, a whole collection of mangas from all my favourite animes, and give some to my family,  friends and some to charity *cough* because I'm a nice person! *cough* But honestly, I would wish the same thing just like in the story!)

I then turn towards my friends.

"Guys, I know we know each other for a short time now, but, I really would like to say thank you! Thank you for your generosity, kindness, humor and help! I've truly enjoyed these two days with you. But, I want to go home. Back to the future. I will really miss you guys! I won't forget you Fairy Tail! And I hope you won't forget me!" I said. "Boi, I felt like I said a formal speech or somethin'!" I said, sweatdropping.

Everybody laughs. So do I.

"We sure are gonna miss you, and we promise to never forget you! You are officially part of our family!" Natsu says, giving me his signiture grin.

"You really mean that?" I asked, astonished.

Everyone in Fairy Tail nods.

I smile.

*sniff* "Erza?" Lucy asks. We all turn to the red head.
"Are you, crying?" Gray asks. "Yeah, it's just that, well, I love having new friends and it's hard seeing them go." she smiles, wiping a tear.

"HA HA! ERZA IS A CRYBABY!" Natsu practically yelled at the re-quip mage, pointing.

"SHUT UP! I HAVE NO NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID COMPLIMENTS!" Erza screamed kicking Natsu in the face, into the sky.

"HA! FIREBOY GOT REKT! LITERALLY!" Gray shouts at the uncouncious dragon slayer.

"Oh, someone wants one too, eh?" Erza says, cracking her knuckles.

"WAIT! ERZA! I DIDN'T MEA-"
"TOO LATE, ICE BRAIN!" Erza screams as she kicked Gray in the face as well.

Everyone else laughs. Some of us were pretty scared but tried to hold it in by grinning.