Chapter two

I woke up knowing it was a Saturday. I guess I slept more then I expected, I didn't even go to the gym ugh why didn't anyone bother to wake me up!?Well at least I didn't have to worry about anything yet. I got up from my bed and tie my hair up into a messy bun and head to the bathroom and did my routine.

When I finished, I went to my closet to look for what I should wear ,you see I'm the type of person who doesn't like walking around in my pajamas or without makeup on. Even if its my own house. So I wore my brothers oversized sweater with with black shorts and I did my usual make up routine.

As I walked down the stairs, I saw my dad making breakfast.I love my dad, he's my hero but sometimes.. I can't even look at him because I know him , he's religious and well is totally against lesbians and all that. Everyone in my life is..

Blinking my eyes twice and rubbing them, I realized my dad put a plate with pancakes in front of me. Huh, I must've zoned out or something.

"Cara dear you alright?"he asked facing the stove. I responded by nodding my head yes and asked him why he didn't wake me up so that we could go to the gym and exercise.

"Oh yeah, I was busy with work so I called Marcus and told him but I guess he probably didn't tell you because you were asleep. I'm sorry dear." I understood. My dad's job is hard but we make great money out of it , he owns a hotel so I could see why he comes home late because thats definitely a lot to handle.

"Good morning I see we have a little father daughter bonding going on"Marcus said with a little chuckle

"Yeah well you ruined it"I say while taking a bit out of my pancake.We all laugh together I felt happy and safe with them but every time I do, the thought of me being lesbian kills me.

"Mom called last night and she was asking about you"Marcus said pointing his fork at me.

"What did she say? Ugh tell her I'm fine"I said frowning

"Cara she's your mother she loves you I know you love her too don't be so stubborn and give her a call"Mark said. I turn towards my dad and he looked like he was going to cry and I could feel it. My mom lives with her family in Denmark I don't know why she always leaves and uses the same excuse, her dad is sick and I get that but she's been their for 2 years already she needs to know that she has 2 kids who need her and a husband who misses her. She acts like she cares but she doesn't.....

She has and knows so many people that could help her dad but instead she chooses to stay there and leave us for two years and on top of that she comes up with the same excuse. Sometimes I have theses weird feeling like... ah whocares.

(3 hours later)

I was in my room going through old pictures of me and Aston,Aston was my bestfriend ,I've known him since 7th grade and we grew apart because we were those's types of bestfriends that looks like a couple. People even used to say that he likes me but I knew he didn't and he was the only one who knew I was Lesbian and he accepted me and made me happy for being me but the day that he left , I've been craving that happiness.

He moved last year because his dad he got a better job and well he left. He did have a choice to move in with me and my family because he knew us really well but he said he wanted to be with his family and trust me , you would think that it would offend me but that actually made me happy because I like people that are close with there families so it didn't bother me at all.

I do call him now and then and he does pick up sometimes but thats like 1 in a million. I guess he moved on but I'm still stuck in our bond. Maybe because I don't have it with anyone else.

My phone rang , it was the panda remix.

I checked the caller and it was my mom I know I just said that I like people who loves their families but I don't count my mom as family anymore. As I declined the call, the doorbell rang and I rolled my eyes knowing my dad and Mark won't get it. I ran down the flight of stairs and reached the door not expecting anyone.

When I opened the door, I saw Kelsey standing there. She's our neighbor and I'm pretty close with her since I grew up with her but she won't replace Ashton. Even though I'm pretty sure Aston replaced me. I frowned at the thought of that. Kelsey noticed

"Hey you okay?"she said when she noticed and hugged me. I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach it always happened when I hug her and when i sit beside her too.

"I'm fine , come in."I say opening the door more and letting her inside. I watched her go upstairs and followed her after grabbing a bag of chips from the kitchen. I looked inside my brothers room and he was asleep. My dad was probably working. Nodding, I head into the room and found Kelsey sitting at the end of my bed so I sat in front of her.

"So what's up?"I say shoving chips in my mouth and handing her the bag.

"I need to umm confess something"she said with a sad face. When I see tears coming out, I give her a hug.

"Go on whats wrong?"I say. She looks me straight in the eyes. I bite my lip waiting for her to tell me

"I really....like you."She said and then went into tears. I felt bad but confused too,I kept questioning myself.

Is She Like Me?

Is She Lesbian?

My thoughts got interrupted by her crying on my shoulders and I rubbed her back. 

"I know you won't feel the same but that alright I understand"She said looking me into my eyes while getting off the bed.

"Your like me."I say while grabbing her hand and stopping her with a smile on my face. She looked confused but moments later her eyes widened showing that she understood. We looked at each other and seconds later we both started to lean forward staring at each others lips.There were butterflies in my stomach. No,fucking fireworks.

Im kissing her.. Im kissing a girl.. Im kissing a girl and I'm proud. I didn't wanna stop but we both let go to take a breath and smiled at each other.

A Few Hours Later
--

It's 10 and I'm about to go to bed but I know I won't fall asleep. Especially since I've been thinking about the kiss the whole day. I can't remember the last time I was so happy and I'm afraid, I don't want to forget this moment.
<<<<< >>>>>
Shawns bday was yesterday ahh he's 18 like how?icyshawn
Anyway Ik it's shitty and weird but I swear it will get better(:afstiles Thxs
#Stay weird
~Natasha~