Chapter 5

Recap -I open the door and I lead him downstairs and when he reached the door he said
"Babe"with a typical fboy smirk, giggle and push him out of the house in a playful way.
This boy well never change I say out loud with a smile and head up for a nap.
---
2 hours later
I was on my Mac just reading when the bell rang,I turned over to see what time it was and I knew it was Jayson.
I ran down stairs as fast till I came to the door opened it and saw Jayson standing with a bag.
"hello beautiful" he said and walked in "I would call you something cheesy but I prefer calling you asshole" I say with a chuckle and sat beside him on my couch.
"Where is everyone?" he said while looking around my house "My dad Comes home at like 10 and Marcus is probably with his friends and won't come home till like 2" I say and he nods.
"Why did you bring a bag?" I ask look over at it "I'm sleeping over dumb ass" he said with excitement "on a weekday?" I ask getting up as he does too "Cara your old enough not to care if it's a weekday or a weekend" he raised his eyebrows and walked upstairs I walk behind him.
---
It's 10:35 it's been about three hours since Jayson came and it's been amazing.
"I know it's a Tuesday but like wanna watch a movie?" He ask and comes over to my bed where I was sitting "mhm sure but I choose" I smile, he nods the opens his mouth again "where are we gonna watch it on?" he looks at my Mac and then back up at me "no we can go to the basement cause my Netflix is set up there" I say and get up so does he "what are we watching?" he said while we are still walking "um Shallows!" i say with a grin knowing he would get mad and he did "Cara no you have watched that way to many times" he said and stops and sits on one of the stair steps, I just laugh
"I said I would choose" I reply and walk pass him he then grabs my hand says "can we watch teen wolf from season one?" he makes a puppy face and I giggle the nod he gets up in excitement and trips I then end up laughing so hard it was hard to breath.
"Cara it's not fucking funny" he gets up and walks past me and for me I'm still laughing
"shut the fuck up" he says and splashes me with water. I stop laughing give him a serious look and he just runs down stairs as I ran behind him. He was sitting on the couch with a pillow covering his face, I just laughed and got a pillow for myself and started hitting him, he hit back and we did for the 10 minutes when he threw me on the couch.
"I hate you" I groan and try to get up but he took my hand and pushed me on top of him.
I just laid there staring at him I felt weird yet comfortable, i didn't know what to do so I tried to get up when I felt lips crashed into mine. Now I just felt like a cheater but Kelsey and I weren't even dating, Fuck Cara. I lightly pushed him off me
"Sorry I just" I didn't know what to say, I didn't enjoy our kiss I didn't feel firework or butterflies I felt sorrow and guilt.
"No Cara I should be its just that I've always liked you" he said turning away so we don't make eye contact "What Jay I'm your bestfriend?!" I say holding him by his chin causing him to face me "Yeah that's the reason I never told you but I told Ashton" he says looking at me straight in the eyes and I wanted to turn back I just didn't know what to do or say "I know you don't like me as that but I really fucking love you" he says and cups my cheeks I turn away.
"I'm sorry Jayson but I really don't like you in that way and I won't ever like you or any boy In that way" I say getting up and walking over to the stairs when he comes blocks me and says "what do you mean any guy? Cara your going to like someone yeah maybe not me but don't say that"he says and goes back staring into my eyes. I look away and I made a bride decision in my mind that I will tell and that's  what I did.
I grabbed his hand and lead him back to the coach we both sat down he looked confused and I'm sure he knew I was nervous.
"What's wrong? You look worried" he says and I nod
"I'm nervous but I'm going to tell you anyway" I say looking at him then back down at my fingers "Jayson I should have told this before like a long time ago but I didn't know how you would react but here I am today telling u this"I say taking a breath
"I'm a little worried Cara are you okay?"he says rub my arm
"No Jay I'm not"I began to cry but I didn't need sympathy.
"Jayson look I'm sorry I should've told u before but I didn't know how" I take a deep breath then looking at Jayson who seemed worried and confused at the same time .
"Okay let me get to the point" I say with so much pauses
"Cara please"- I cut him off I just had to let it out.
"Jayson let me talk first" I take a breath and began
"Jayson I'm Lesbian" I say trying to stay out of the tsunami coming out of me.
"I don't know what to so say but that i'm a Lesbian who has been hiding her whole life and the only person that knew was Ashton." I say looking at him straight in the eye,I don't know why but I felt bad like he looks sad and somewhat heartbroken.
"Cara" he says leaning closer to me when there was like no gap between us I felt his lips on mine, I was so confused I tired to break free but he was to strong.
I just told him that I'm Lesbian and this is what he does, he kisses me.
After what seemed like forever he stopped and looks towards the door with a smirk on his face, what you kiss me right after I confess and then looks away as if who the fuck cares like what the actual fuck...
Until I realized why he looked and god I wish I didn't...
---XxxX---
I'm sorry guys but hey it's update after like what 2 months hehehe..
Thanks freshleesmamii moondustmendes 💕anyway luv u guys Stay bitchy///
              ~Natasha~