It's A Prayer Vigil

"At this point we are questioning persons of interest and we're looking for Miss Paterson's ex boyfriend Tyler O'Niel. If anyone has any information on his whereabouts, please call the hotline number on the screen." The sherrif said on the computer before Riley shut it.

"So Tyler did it? For reals?" Riley asked with dissapointment looking at Jake and Gracie who just replied with a shrug.

"Emma's mom worked the scene. Tell them what you heard," Will said gesturing for Emma to reveal whatever information she had.

"A neighbour saw Tyler's car parked out front around the time that Nina was killed. There's no sign of forced entry and his fingerprints were found on a glass in the kitchen. Now his foster parents can't find him. Nobody can," Emma replied sighing and shaking her head.

"When he dated Nina, they were always at eachothers throats but, how could he do that?" Riley wondered, worrying about her friend.

The group sat there in silence until Brooke finally broke it. "Do you thing onevkeg is going to be enough?" she asked the group looking at them all.

"Do you really think a partys a good idea tonight Brooke?" Emma asked her confused as to why she could possibly want to throw a party when their friend had just died.

"It's a prayer vigil. People in mourning get thirsty," Brooke replied with a 'duh' tone in her voice.

"Em, your mom's tight with the sherrif right? Do you know if they went through Nina's laptop?" Jake asked glancing at Will.

"My mom just handles the autopsy," Emma replied scruching her eyebrows together.

Gracie looked over at Will and noticed a change in her brother's behaviour. She raised her eyebrow's at him and he just looked away back to Jake. She knew he was hiding something and she was going to find out what it was

"I can't believe Nina's just a body now," Riley suddenly said looking down sadly.

"It kinda always was just a body. But top shelf all the way," Jake replied with a smug look on his face as everyone looked at him with disgust.

"Hey man, have some respect," Will said giving Jake a look telling him to shut up.

"Jake wouldn't know respect even if it came up to him and slapped him in the face," Gracie replied rolling her eyes at him.

"I have extreme respect. And so did most of the basketball team and some of the football team and a couple of the lacrosse dudes-" Jake snickered showing his usual smirk to the bubbly red haired girl.

"Okay stop," Brooke and Riley said together.

"And I'm sure the sheriff is going to question every single one of them. Where were you monday night Jake?" Gracie asked raising her eyebrows at him.

"I was with your brother, up to no good," he replied still smirking at her.

Everything went silent as Jake, Gracie, Brooke and Riley looked over to the couple.

"But you told me your phone died and you were stranded," Emma told Will looking upset that he lied to her.

"Ooh," Jake said laughing slightly causing him to get slapped in the back of the head by Gracie.

"Idiot," she said glaring at him.

"I was. Jake picked me up," Will lied once again.

Emma looked thinking if she should believe him or not.

Will looked at her replying with a 'what?' while continuosly kissing her cheek.

"Okay I came here to learn, not to vomit so I'm gonna go now," Gracie said standing up quickly and walking away from her friends.

She looked back quickly and saw Emma walking over to Audrey. She scrunched her eyebrows together wondering why Emma would be talking to her. She just ignored it and kept walking to her next class.