Creepy Phone Calls and Parties

Gracie had just finished getting dressed for Brooke's 'vigil prayer' when she suddenly got a call.

She picked up the phone seeing it was an 'Unknown Caller'. She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion but shrugged her shoulders and answered the phone anyway.

"Hello," she answered sitting down on her bed, crossing her legs.

"Hello Gracie," a creepy voice replied, creating shivers down Gracie's back.

"Who is this?" she asked shakily.

"I guess you could say I'm an old friend," the voice replied.

"Um listen, I think you might have the wrong Gracie. I don't have any 'old friends'. My only friends are here. So I'm gonna go now bye," Gracie said hanging up the phone.

Getting up she walked out of her room and downstairs into the kitchen mumbling a 'what a creep'.

As she was opening the fridge, she heard her phone go off again. She looked and saw that itwas an 'Unknown Caller' again.

"Listen, freak stop call-" Gracie started saying until she was cut off by the creepy voice again.

"No you listen here, you hang up on me and I'll gut you like a fish, okay?" the unknown caller replied harshly scaring Gracie slightly.

"What the hell do you want?" she asked confused and scared.

"To see what your insides look like," the caller said creepily. Just as he said that, a lightbulb went off in Gracie's head.

"Why don't you go away and come back to me when you find your own, original lines okay? I've seen Scream so many times to know that that's where you got that line from. So stop wasting my time and stop calling me. Bye!" Gracie screamed down the phone before hanging up.

She stood there for a few seconds before hearing a bang on her front door. She jumped when she heard the sound and quickly looked around scared.

She grabbed a knife from the knife stand and slowly walked to the door. She grabbed the door handle and slowly pushed it down. She opened the door and saw nothing until she looked down and saw a box. She quickly grabbed the box and shut the door running back into the kitchen.

She saw a note on top of the box with her name on it and opened it. When she opened the note, she was surprised to see nothing but the letter P on it.

She put the note down and opened the box. Inside the box confused her. All there was in the box were baby scans.

Putting them away she then realised that she was going to be late to Brooke's party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Brooke where's your dad?" Emma asked the hostess of the party.

"Quinn has a lady friend in town. I have a party, he gets laid. Circle of life," Brooke replied sighing.

"Parental sex. TMI," Will said bouncing his leg up and down causing Brooke and Gracie to frown at him.