Part 5

*Teddy, Lexie, Owen, Bailey, Richard, Mark, Cristina, Callie, Alex, and Arizona are all standing in the front of the hospital, as Derek walks in the door, and everyone has wide eyes expecting to hear good news and to see Mer, but then slumps down and sighs*

*Derek sees Richard and anger builds up in him, he suddenly stops, and Richard looks up at him realizing he is looking at him in disgust*

Richard: Derek, I know your mad just tell me what happ...

Derek: YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

*Derek charges towards Richard and tackles him to the ground, punching him and hitting him*

Owen, Mark, and Alex: The hell??

*Everyone at first gasps in shock but then charges to take action*

*It takes Addison, Lexie, Cristina, and Mark to get Derek off of richard*

Alex: Come on man!!

*Owen, Teddy, and Bailey take Richard down the hall*

Bailey: EVERYONE IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM NOW!!!

*Bailey is looking at Derek in digust*

Bailey: Can you tell me WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS FOR??

Derek: MEREDITH LEFT!! SHE PICKED UP AND LEFT ME!!

Lexie: She left, where'd she go??

Derek: I don't know she wouldn't tell me!!

*Arizona Coughs*

Arizona: So your saying she left you and Zola and you have no idea where she is??

Derek: That's what i am saying!!

Cristina: So what are you gonna do? We have been down this road before and we know she won't pick up the phone!

Derek: I think i have an idea!

*Derek stands up and leaves the conference room*

Bailey: I don't know what that damn boy is up to, but it better be good.