Zanemau <3 part 1 The Breakup

Aphmau's POV

I'm too excited!! Today I'm going to Aaron's house so we can have a date in private. We haven't done one of these in forever so it's very exciting. I am wearing my purple and white off the shoulder sweater (Like in the pic shown above) and my hair down. And I got Aaron a watch because he needs it DESPERATELY. I drive over to his house I knock but there is no answer I say "meh" and walk inside, go to his bedroom and see him there with Michi!!!! "A-Aaron WHAT THE!?!?!?!" I see them cuddling on his bed he responds "Aph It's not what it looks like!" I respond with "Seriously it's exactly what it looks like y-your CHEATING ON ME!" I slam his door and throw the watch in his trash can, get in my car and leave.

(play now)

(Still Aph's POV)

I burst into the house and go up to my room balling my eye's out. I go on my phone deleting all the pics of Aaron I have. Katelyn comes in and asks what's wrong I tell her the situation and she wants to go kill him I have to tell her he's not worth it. I start texting Zane to get my mind off of him.

(A is Aph And Z is Zane)

A:Hey Zane

Z: Hey Aph I thought you were supposed to be out with Aaron?

A: Yea but I caught him cheating on me with michi

Z: WHAT NEXT TIME I SEE HIM HES DEAD!

A: Zane calm down he's not worth it

Z:fine

A:Hey do you wanna come over tomorrow?

Z: Um yeah sure what time

A: Around lunch I guess

Z:1:30?

A:yea

Z: ok see you tomorrow!

A:Bye

Z:bye

Third Person POV

Aphmau got her laptop (with a purple case of course) and started binge watching (Insert Anime)until she fell asleep during the 2nd season. She woke up to hear a knock on the door, Aphmau walked downstairs, opened the door to find Aaron! (Aph is for aph and a is for aaron)

Aph: What do you want?

A: I wanted to say I'm sorry babe

Aph: DONT YOU BABE ME I BROKE UP WITH YOU

A: Aph please-

Katelyn comes over "AARON LEAVE BEFORE I BREAK YOU!"

A;o-okay *Aaron ran away*

K: there you go aphmau now lets go back to bed

Aph: K Katelyn

Kawaii~Chan Ran downstairs."Aphmau~Senpai Katelyn Sama what are you doing up so late?" Katelyn responds with. "well we just talked with-" Aphmau buts in with. "We just had to talk about stuff right Katelyn!" Katelyn looks confused but gets the message. "Yeah we just had to talk about stuff." Kawaii~chan looks happy and says. " Ok Aphmau~senpai and Katelyn~sama just Kawaii~chan just wants to go to bed. Aphmau says" Ok Kawaii~Chan lets go to bed I'm tired and zane is coming over tomorrow." Kawaii~Chan jumped happily "Yay Zane~kun is coming! IT'S KAWAII~CHANS SHIP!"Aphmau added annoyed. "DID YOU SET UP THE SHIPPING SHRINE?!?"Kawaii~chan added "maybe..."