Zanemau </3 Building a Wall Around His Heart

Zane POV still

(WARNING a small bit of cursing)

Iv'e made my decision I'm building a wall around my heart no-one is getting in like she did. I'm secluding myself and becoming what they want me to be

play:

Iv'e fallen in love ONCE and I seen where that took me, the only people ever to see me are the ones who see me getting food at the supermarket. I'm not gonna be all happy and cheery either, I'm going to be that monster everyone wants me to be. I hope they are happy that I'm that fucken monster now. I'm not even letting my own family around me, I'm becoming distant. Because who needs friends they use you when they need help and when you need help they are fucken 'busy' all I need is my house, my ponies and ME! I especially love how my brothers are no where to be seen when I'm depressed. I put on my mask and walk to the store since it's a few blocks away (see what i did there no yea no okay) I walk in and all the kids stare and point at me, LIKE I CARE! I stare down at them and they cower in fear towards the mother's and father's. "wimps" I say under my breath. I get my stuff,pay and leave with as little contact as possible. I see Garroth talking with Kawaii~Chan crying, I sigh and walk passed them Garroth looked at me like "WTH" I shrugged because who needs a big bright beautiful world to live in. 

I start humming a song from a musical   

(part starts at 3:49)

Keep your big bright beautiful world.

I'm happy where I am, all alone.

I got all I need,

so read the stinkin' sign!

Keep your big bright beautiful world.

I party on my own anyway.

Doin' what I can

with a one-man conga line.

Yeah, your big bright beautiful world

is all teddy bears and unicorns.

Take your fluffy fun,

and shove it where the sun don't shine!

I prefer a life like this--

it's not that complicated.

Sure, I'm fated to be lonely,

and I'm destined to be hated.

If you read the books, they say

it's why I was created.

But I don't care,

'cause being liked

is grossly overrated.

Who needs a big bright beautiful world?

I got my own little patch of the world!

It's not a big bright beautiful world,

but it's mine! Alone!

It's mine!

And it's mine!

All mine!

A/N OMG 2 updates in one day yea i can't walk right soon I'm stuck in bed so that means FANFIC WRITING! yes i love shrek the musical so i figured why not use some songs and references We got more reads! 55+ so thats great! plus shout out to Derpy13 the best follower ever and she has great works to check out! so go follow her! if i get 100 reads soon ill start a new book about any ship you guys want (plz no garmau or laurmau or aarmau i wanna make it different) Thank you all very very much and have a good day/night bye guys!!!