Lions Coat (Ch. 3)

Instantly my cheeks reddened and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I couldn't believe it. Was my mind and body deceiving me? The room grew silent. My cheeks were hotter than ever, I thought I was going to faint. The butterflies in my stomach multiplied. I had to grow balls and sit next to Tate. This was the day Tate and I would actually have a conversation. I felt it.

I slowly walked to the seat while looking around the room. The dirty stares from some girls, the excited looks on half of the classes face and the other half stared in awe. I sat down and the classes whispers began to grow louder.

"Luna." Tate smiled. I looked at him and my heart almost came out of my throat. He was beautiful. His eyes were absolutely stunning.
"Are you going to Valerie Lynn's party tonight?" He asked with a small grin. I tried to speak but I choked on my words. My heart ached looking at his perfection.
"Yeah." I managed to say with a smile from ear to ear.
"We should hang. Yeah?" He smirked. I nodded.
He pulled a note book from his back pack and flipped to an empty page. He wrote something down and tore the piece off the page and handed it to me.

"Here's my number." Tate said handing me the piece of paper. I smiled and took it from him and put it in the front pocket of my bag. He talked to me through out the class. I kept quiet and listened with an occasional nod and "that's cool" or "yeah". The whole time i sat with a big smile on my face. When the bell rang he helped me from my seat and walked with me to our next class.

Throughout the rest of the day he gave me cute smiles and adorable winks from across the room. During lunch he caught up with my Harmony and I. He bonded with Harmony more but looked at me practically the whole time.

His personality is deep. His soul is beautiful. His mind is peaceful. I loved it. He is wild but innocent. He is a lion. Fierce, wild, & beautiful.

Our personalities were put together like two pieces of a puzzle. That's why I knew. Tonight was going to be fun.