。Intro/Pilot: Don't Believe in Everything You Hear 。

(MORIOH - A few months earlier)
{Y/N's point of view}
''Those rumors? Pssh don't worry about them sweetie. I'm sure the strange statues or whatever were purposely made by some good artists to attract people."
~
That's what mother used to tell me when we first moved. Being a kid, I've always heard some crazy rumors from a couple of friends warning me about Morioh. Being convinced, I never wanted to go, but I had to believe what mother had said. If you asked me in middle school if I didn't believe in the rumors here, I would agree. But if you asked me now, I'd beg to defer.
Here's how the story starts...
I've done the same thing ever since: taking photographs of animals and plants, getting a life, having friends... You name it.
My hands stuffed in my pockets as I begin walking through the sidewalk, my camera dangling around my neck. "Today is a nice day," I sighed. It sure was. There were birds chirping and hanging around the floors, eating some bread someone tossed. The sun was out, occupied by the clouds, so that it wouldn't burn a citizen's eyes. Not to mention, the weather was decent. Not too hot, not too cold. Just the way I like it. A breeze passes by me as I keep walking, my feet carrying me to God knows where.
All I knew is that I needed some fresh air and some photos to take for my scrapbook. Stretching myself out, I find a bench to hang out near a coffee shop. 'Nice,' I spoke to myself mentally.
All of a sudden, I heard footsteps come nearby. Awkwardly, I stared at the ground, not wanting to stare at the guy so that I don't become seemingly rude. Glancing at him slightly, I saw his attire. I knew it was a school uniform from that one high school around here. Being only a middle schooler at the time, I didn't exactly knew much about the high school.
"May I sit here?" he questioned.
Seeing him, he was a young, but tall blonde teenager with a somewhat strange hairstyle. I nodded and he took his seat next to me. He took a sip from his coffee cup that had the Dunkin Donuts logo printed on the side of the cup. I observed him. I can't help it. I am a photographer. Details are a priority to me.
He caught me staring at him. "Something the matter?" he questioned.
Blushing, embarrassed, I shook my head. "Uh... N-no. Sorry," I said, turning the other way.
"No need for apologies," he said kindly. His voice went along with the nice grin on his face.
"I'll be taking my leave now. I'm sorry if I made things awkward for you," he stated and left, throwing his cup in the garbage. I said nothing as he took his leave, but I couldn't help but stare at him. He sure is something.
It doesn't end there. That was just the first meeting.

(MORIOH - A week after the encounter)
My hand slid through my silky (h/c) hair as I exited the house for another one of my "nature walks", you can say. I waved to my mother and ended up at the bench again. It's like deja vu, except the boy wasn't there and I had this donut to occupy me. Standing up, I threw my napkin in the garbage and walked myself home once again.... Maybe taking a few pictures on the way.
Approximately 5 yards away from my house, I see some abandoned house and immediately start to feel a bit...peculiar. I don't know why, but something from that house definitely spooks me. Looking away, I walked at least a foot away from where I was. Until.... I felt a sharp pain in my back. I don't know where it came from, but it was really painful. Groaning, I hugged myself as my vision became blurry from my tears. I began to fall and realized an object was on my back. An arrow?
Looking back at the window of the abandoned house, I was able to somewhat make out a vision of a silhouette of a teen in a school uniform and those arrow-shaped earrings. It's him! After that— Well, I fainted.
I was drowning on my own pool of blood.
I thought I was dying. But, then, I was brought back to my feet suddenly. I don't know how, but it just happened. Touching my back, I realized the arrow was gone and let my hand slid back to my side. Another thing was that I wasn't on the ground, though. Whoever shot the arrow must've not been dumb enough to just leave me in the street for the police to hunt.
Groaning, I sat back down, extremely confused. I'm in my bed.... but why?
"...Probably a bad dream," I convinced myself. Until, my mother suddenly opened the door.
"Honey? Are you awake?" she questioned in a normal tone, peeking out my door. She knew I was heavy sleeper. I wouldn't answer back unless I was really awake. Seeing me on my bed, just as healthy as any other human being is, she opened the door and walked towards me.
"Thank god! My baby's fine," she practically screamed in relief, wrapping her arms around me and stroking my messy bedhead hair.
"What happened?" I inquired.
Maybe the arrow scenario really happened.
"Well, you see..." she paused to wipe the tears in her eyes from worry, "I saw you bleeding in the street and all of a sudden... This kind boy saved you!"
"...Who?" I trailed off, scratching the beck of my neck.
I heard footsteps enter my room and a familiar face appeared.
"He's the one who saved me?" I jumped, putting my covers from my feet to neck in defense.
"Thank you for saving my daughter! If you'd like I'll offer you some more tea or..... Whatever else you'd like...!" my mother exclaimed excitedly, holding my two hands on my covers. Something's definitely fishy about this dude... I don't know why or how I would know. He's the one who saved me after all. Maybe I'm just overthinking it?
"No, m'am. No need to thank me. Anyone would save a little girl from middle school bleeding on the sidewalk," he said kindly just like before, when I first met him. Anyone would save a little girl bleeding on the sidewalk? Sure. Any other person would just run away.
"But.... I'd like to talk with your daughter, though. In private, if you're alright with it," he requests. Mom nods and lets go of my hands, walking out of my room. Why do I feel... scared? It's out of the ordinary for a stranger to ask someone's mother to talk to their daughter in private. He smiles to my mother as she walks away.
I stared at him, a slight coldness shown in my eyes.
"Who are you?" I questioned.
A smirk was plastered on her face as he looked back at me. Randomly, he began to clap his hands. "Congratulations," he simply said.
"For what?" I inquired, raising an eyebrow.
"You survived the impact from the arrow, correct?" he said, walking around my room and poking fun with the piggy banks and stuffed dolls I displayed around.
I stayed quiet a bit and waited for him to explain.
"Not many survive it. You're a lucky girl you know," he says calmly.
"Are you the one who shot the arrow?" I inquired, though it was obvious by now.
"That is correct," he answers, "I guess I should explain."
"The arrow shot through your back gives supernatural power to those who don't die in impact. And those who don't die in impact..... are proven to have very good spiritual and mental strength," he explained. It sounded like a lot of hoopla at first, but trust me it's true.
"Powers? Like in those superhero movies? ... Tch... Like that exists," I scoffed.
"Oh, trust me it definitely does. In fact your "stand" is here right now," he answers. Hovering above, I see a slightly humanoid 'creature'. An alarm clock-like machine is used as its... Eyes? And like me, it was the same height and had feminine features like a (breast size)-sized bosom. In fear, I tugged at my covers as my mouth hung open and my eyes widened.
"Don't be frightened," he educates me, "It won't hurt you. It's just triggered by your fear. It's a manifestation of your own spirit, after all."
"Manifestation?" I say confusingly.
"Yes and I need you to do a favor for me," he says, affectionately putting his hand over mine to get my attention. Blushing awkwardly, he continues.

"I want you to find Higashikata Josuke for me and stop him... Maybe distract him before he interferes with any of my plans."

[A/N]: So, how is it? Is it alright so far? :0 Sorry I had to do this guys but I felt it was necessary ;u; Anyways, I'll edit this tomorrow probably.