C H A P T E R 003: He's a Dead Man

Despite the scene I got myself in, I think I want to stay away from Josuke as soon as possible. It disturbs me... Just seeing his face. Fanning myself with my hand, I walked my way through Morioh and went in a short cut to the convenience store. Guess what? It was crowded.
"Well, shit," I said to myself softly, attempting to push through all the people and apologizing repeatedly. I guess the nice, warm cream-yaki I wanted is gonna have to wait. Wait until all these damn people get out of the way. Is there a sale or something? I sighed, until I accidentally bumped into someone.
"Uh... Sorry 'bout that," I apologized, rubbing my hand on my hair to ease the pain from the impact. The man I bumped into sure was strong... And tall too! I actually hope he doesn't beat me up or something.... Not that he probably will....
"No, no! It was my fault! I'm sorry!" said a familiar voice, "Wait! You're that girl from earlier!" Looking up, I saw Josuke. This day has got to be the worst.
I blushed embarrassingly as the grip of my bag became more tighter. Scratching the back of my head awkwardly, I looked down. "Uh... Yeah...!" I blurted out. Those were the best words I can trust myself on saying.
He held his hand in front of mine with a kind smile on his face. "I'm Josuke. Sorry for the things that happened earlier," he greeted. Shyly, I placed my hand in his and shaked it.
"(Y/n)," I simply said, "Do you know what's going on over there?"
"I don't know, but we can't get through the crowd," the short guy from earlier who goes by the name 'Kaichi' or something like that... I think(?) questioned in a somewhat confused state. I just 'hmmm'ed as we kept walking.
"LOOK! HE JUST CAME OUT!" yelled a few police officers, which scared the living shit out of me. Jumping, I started to get a bit nervous. The culprit of the scene came out with a knife held against this poor woman's neck. She cried for help, but not much can be done for her it seems. Damn this robber! He wasted my chance of having a good snack!
"All of you, stay back!" the robber threatened, his knife being held out and pointed to everyone else. The cops began yelling and begging to let her go, but obviously that would do absolutely nothing.
"I WANT A CAR! NOW! EVERYONE STAY BACK!" he repeated himself. This time it was a bit more clearer.
"Wow...! Josuke, let's go back...," said Kaichi in a frightened voice.
"Ye... Yeah... Man, he's scary!" exclaimed Josuke. I can't believe a six-foot ripped guy is scared of a robber.
"Shouldn't we do something about it?" I questioned. Surely, Josuke would be able to beat the shit out of that guy.
"HEY YOU! YOU WITH THE STUPID HAIRDO! I TOLD EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM THE CAR! YOU WANNA DIE OR WHAT?" threatened the robber, once again.
"Wait a second... Something bad is about to happen," said Kaichi, staring at Josuke like he was a madman.
I wouldn't say that it I were him. He must really want a death wish. Scared of what Josuke's gonna do next, I unconsciously held Kaichi's arm and move backwards a few inches.
I saw Josuke's face from the side. His purple eyes began to look lifeless as he glared into the distance. It was like he was possessed. He walked over to the scene like it was nothing.
"JOSUKE! Don't tell me you're gonna get riled up because of that again! Jotaro told you to be careful!" warned Kaichi. So the white coat man's name is Jotaro, huh? Putting my hand on Kaichi's shoulder to catch his attention, I tried to make my voice as calm as possible.
"There's nothing we can do about him now," I said, "That man is a dead man."
Kaichi shivered as the cops started to chase Josuke.
"What the hell did you.... just say?" he said scarily.
The robber's grip on the woman began to become tighter.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? GET BACK!" he retorted.
The cops warned Josuke once again, but he couldn't really give a single shit.
"DAMN IT! NOW I'M REALLY PISSED! I'M GONNA CUT HER REALLY. FUCKING. BAD!!!" he yelled angrily.
The man's knife began to dig into the woman's side as she screamed in pain. Until, Josuke's stand appeared and punched through the both of them. I flinched a bit as Kaichi let out a 'woah'. Blood went flying out of the both of em', but they were soon healed after his fist made its way back. The woman, confused, stared at her torso and touched it.
"Huh?" she let out in confusion.
Much misfortune was there for the robber, however. Looking down, he saw the structure of his knife on his stomach area.
"NOOOO! MY KNIFE IS IN MY TUMMY!" he screamed.
"Go see a surgeon then.... In a prison hospital!" he insulted.
You tried, Josuke.
Suddenly, his mouth expanded and a blue stand popped out. My eyes widened, but I calmed down a few seconds afterward. I can't let anyone know about my ability to see other stands. Looking back at it now, it was the same one in the picture....
As the man laid on the ground in pain and almost dead, the stand got out and stood above him.
"Oh, another one! So, I'm not the only one with a stand! It was a fun time committing these crimes in this guy's body. You! You dare ruin my plans?!" he yelled.
I guess he's another one of Keicho's helpers. With that, he made his way through the sewer. That's just disgusting.
"What? You bastard!" exclaimed Josuke, only to be dragged by the cops right after. Well, that's just great. My hands in my skirt pockets, I hung my bag on my left shoulder and sighed.
Hey, Yuri! If you hear me, I've learned something new about this 'crush' of yours! Karma's a bitch... Especially with Josuke.
[A/N: Two updates in one day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I need a life. Just so you know (Y/n) is purposely calling Koichi 'Kaichi' cause she forgot lmao. Anyways, hope you enjoy!]