First day of highschool..{part 1}

{The picture up there are your guys school uniform}
(Y/n) pov~
"(Y/n) wake up! It's time to go to school!" I heard my mom said. "Five more minutes!" I said. "But today your first day of high school..." My mom said. "Fine!" I said getting up and went to take a shower.

                         {time skip}
Once I was done I ate breakfast and then want to grab my thing for school. The I went down stairs I said goodbye to my mom. I then walk to the door and open it to only see Cold and Hot Cullen. They are the opposite just like cold and hot water and temperature. "Wow (Y/n)~Chan you look beautiful in that uniform." Said Cold.I felt my face heat up when he said that. "Aww thanks Cold~Kun!" I said.  "No problem." "Will I have to say you both like cute in your uniform." I said. Cold and Hot blushes a light pink. "S-Shut up B-bake!" Said Hot. "Aww thanks (Y/n)~Chan and Hot~kun don't call her Baka!" He said will looking at his brother. "I can call her whatever I want!" Said Hot. "(Y/n)~Chan we're going to talk in private. We will catch up to you later!" Said Cold while walking away with Hot. "Okay!" I said and then started walking to school.

Cold's pov~
Once we were away from (Y/n) I stopped and turn to my brother. "Hikaru I want you to stop calling (Y/n) a Baka!" I said. "What are you going to do about it if I don't stop Cole." He said. "I will tell (Y/n) your real name." I said. "You wouldn't dare to do that!" He said. "Oh yes I would. Now stop calling my (Y/n) a Baka." I said. "Okay but don't tell her what we talked about or I will tell her your real name. Plus she not yours!" he said then he pushed me to the ground and kicked me.then he left. "Now I have to go home and change. Dammit Hikaru!" I said out loud and then got up to go home and change.