First day of school.. {Part 2}

(Y/n)'s pov~
Once I got to school I waited for Cold and Hot. Once they got to the front of the school we all look at each other schedule. We had a few classes together. We then went in side the school building. I was trying to find my locker when I saw three boys. One
was on the floor and the other two were kicking him. "Hey leave him alone!" I said. They walked up to me. "Hello beautiful!" They said to me. The first guy had brown hair with brown eyes and the other one had blue hair and green eyes. "H-hey get a-away from her!" Said the boy who was still on the floor. They turn to him. "Let's just leave." They one with brown hair said. They kick the boy one more time and walk away. But before they left they did the call me thing. 'As if I would do that' I thought to myself. I then walk up to the boy. He had blonde and purple eyes. "Are you okay?" I said. "A-am f-fine... Thanks for helping me.." He said. "Your welcome! Let me help you to the school nurse." I said. "O-okay.." He said. I helped him up and walk to the nurse. "Okay James you will be okay. You will be able to go to class." Said the nurse. So his name is James. "And (Y/n) thanks for helping him get here." "Oh it was nothing." I said. We were walking to class. When a girl hugged the boy. She had white hair, one blue eye and one yellow eye. The boy was blushing. "James!" She said really happy. She then stop hugging him. "I missed you!!" She said. "I miss you too. Oh and this is (Y/n) she helped me." He said. "Was it the same boys from middle school." She said. "Y-yes.." He said. "I'm so going to teach them a lesson for hurting my boyfriend." She said. "Oh and thanks for helping him. My name Lizeth!" She said. "No problem and it's nice to meet you Lizeth. My name (Y/n)." I said. "Hey let's see if we have the same class together." James said. We all look at are scheduled and we had all our class together. "Wow we have all are class together! Yeah!" Lizeth said. "So (Y/n) do you want to be are friend!" Lizeth said. "Sure!" I said. "Now let's go to class." Said James. "Okay!" Me and Lizeth said at the same time.

To be continued...