Aye Aye Captain. Chapter 16: We are still here.

Jack's POV

I clenched my teeth as my neck was pressed against a cement block. I swallow against the blood stained surface. I look up at the Prince, the Queen and Princesses. The king I believe died a year or so ago. The Prince will reach his birthday and he will be the king. Which in my opinion is sad.

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third. Son of once a great Commander. Shame on him."

The crowd booed at Hiccup angrily. Of course, they loved the old commander is what I assumed.

"Jack frost. Civilian and theft."

The crowd booed once again and yelled out things like, "we work for our money, you cruel theft!" And "kill yourself! Have you ever had a job!?"

What they don't understand and don't know. Is that I in fact did. People just don't see that. It's like they only like their mind to be set on the negatives. I stole, I'm a pirate, I'm homosexual.

Why don't they see; I worked heaps of jobs, I provided for two important people at the age of 12, I'm a caring person.

They just don't see anymore. They are blind to what 'royalty' tells them.

I took a deep breath.

"In honour of our old commander and people that have worked hard all their lives only to be stolen from... We execute them." The large axe I saw in the corner of my eye lifted. I swallow trying to stay completely calm.

"I forgive you." I look towards the crowd who were still scowling and growling towards me.

.
.
.
.

"Now."

.
.
.
.

"No! Stop!" A woman suddenly grabbed the axe above my head and shoved the man who held the one above Hiccup's.

"I can't let you! Jack Frost is my brother. I will not stand here and watch him, watch him be killed and accused for something me never did!"

A woman's voice cried and everyone looked around In confusion.

My sister?

I look up seeing the same brunette that was beside the Prince just a second ago.

"Princess Emma you must stay out of the way of the execution love." A males voice rung sweetly. I look over and my mind couldn't register it. The Prince... Married my sister?!

"No! He's no theft. He worked three jobs from the age of twelve. He kept my mother and I alive. He starved for me! He stole for me. You think he hasn't worked his whole life but he has. He was kidnapped by pirates because they were going to take me. He risked his life for me! You would never had me as your wife if it wasn't for Jack. This man beside him helped him survive from possibly dieing from another pirate."

How does she know this?

"Both of them has shown signs of being human and civil... Why don't you see? They are human! Stop stating they are pirates... Homosexual... Who cares who they love?" She screeched and people started whispering. This was obviously embarrassing the Prince but I felt like a proud big brother.

"Princess please, your making a scene."

"Release them Samuel or you kill me with them." Gasps sounded around from the crowd. I look over seeing Samuel's eyes widen with fear. He must really love her.

"No! You married into our family. You will respect the rules. If you wish to die. Fine."

The Queen commanded and nodded to the soldiers that stood back waiting for next commands. The one with the... Big... Axes.