Him.

I looked hesitantly at my phone,checking for a response every now and then but nothing appeared. As I paced back and forth waiting for the message that determined my entire life. I thought about how truly foolish it all was. With these thoughts clouding my mind I suddenly sprang back to reality when I heard my mother screaming from downstairs.

"MIN THE BUS IS ALMOST HERE AND IF YOU DONT GET DOWN H E R E NOW I WILL PERSONALLY HAND YOUR BREAKFAST OVER TO SUNNY."

I struggled to keep my giggle back at the thought of my mom feeding burnt toast and sloppy bits of Cheerios to the dog. I'd be lucky if she did but sadly knowing the mother that she is, she'll make me down the whole milk gallon and use the soggy Cheerios as some sort of healing protein shake.

Before heading downstairs I glanced down to read the texts from him. It hurt knowing that the one you fell for so deeply didn't bother to respond due to his own ego and pride. I wouldn't even go as far as calling him a lover, he was simply a boy that played the card of interest. The rule is once you give him both your heart and mind ....He'll leave because he no longer needs to put love to something that he already owns.I played his game and in the end
I don't know what happened but when I looked at him I didn't see simplicity or the feeling of being wanted. I saw broken cabs and the night sky begging to be abandoned. I saw ebony with a tint of liquor deeply placed on to his lips. The sunset had soon faded to pouring rain but I was too busy in awe to move from the beauty. I let the boy with the drizzling hurricane in his head ruin me. Every violent sky reminded me of him. For the boy cut deep with no warning and left without a mark but deep inside I knew it was foolish to run behind a hurricane only holding me back.

So here I am today piecing my tired mind and throbbing heart back from a boy that never deserved to see that vulnerability in me. "MIN I SW-."

I quickly ran downstairs
and cut my mother off before she could really scold me. I think my mom knows Im still upset but instead of questioning it she'll put on a band that always puts me in a good mood. I swear she knows everything. As cringy as it sounds it makes everything feel so light and easy.

"Min honey, life isn't about being happy all the time. I get that right now our money situation isn't the best and I can't always provide everything you need but as your mother I refuse to see you so depressed."

She instantly put her phone down and examined me attentively. Before I could argue about being fine I heard the bus pull up. It was always bitter sweet to leave my mom alone. Some days I anxiously worried that my mom would break down in the middle of the day, thinking that I had left her. Like he did. Calling him dad feels useless and cold. Like he was. The man I once saw as brave and warm turned out to be a coward with
nothing but icy eyes and a venomous smile. He was my mothers first heartbreak and last chance to love.
"MIN HONEY WAIT!!"
Screamed my mother.

I turned sharply to see a pair of concert tickets in the grasp of her hands.

"I know it's hard to believe but with those long shifts from the diner. I was finally able to scrap together money for the group you like.Bangen?? Bang?? Big bangtan??"My mother excitedly said.

I wanted to be punched in the face for my feelings felt fake. I thought it was a cruel joke but my mom had really put in those long hours just to see me happy. The boys I've looked up for so long will now be in the same room as me.
Breathe.
Breathe.
OH GOD LIFE HAS REALLY BEEN FUCKING WITH ME.

*buzz buzz buzz*

I didn't even get the chance to truly thank my mom because my phone suddenly buzzed me back to reality.

-"He's dying."
-"Min it's time."
-"Sooner or later seeing him won't be a option anymore."

((Authors note))
**
Hi hello!! This is my first time ever doing something like this so please bare with me here :,)) iM V SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. IM JUST WINGING IT AS I GO Anyways I promise the adventure will start soon ,';) stay chill xx (( also yoongis mixtape is straight fire I want to die)) !!!