Chapter 1

After you finished college(film school), you decided to move away from home. Your family didn't really approve of your decisions, but your mother did everything she could to support you.

      You were very excited, as this was your first time to actually be...FREE.

       At first, you had trouble looking for a place to stay at, but you eventually found a wonderful flat in London. It was perfect.

       You then thought, " How the fuck am I going to do this? I can barely live with my family, what more living alone?"

       You knew you had to someday. So, you started packing.

•~le time skip(bc i'm lazy)~•

       Your family decided to drop you off at the airport. On the way there, you listen to (Fav/Song). You then fell asleep in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       " Y/N! Y/N!" You heard someone yell. "What do you want?" You growled crankily, not enjoying being woken up. But nobody responded.

          You opened your eyes to see a room that was all white, with what seemed like mist circulating around. "H-Hello?" You shouted. "Bitch you ain't on the phone," the voice yelled back. "W-Who are you?" You yelled into the empty room. " You'll find out," the voice said back.

          You saw a figure step out of the from the mist. The figure was tall and you couldn't quite see it.

" Hello, Y/N."

It was a young man.

"W-What?"

"Goodbye, Y/N."

           Suddenly, it reached out to you and grabbed you. You saw all black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          You jolted awake. You realized that you were a few minutes away from the airport.

      A few minutes away from your freedom.

          You stared out the window until you arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         " Last Flight to London, please board, Last Flight to London, please board," you heard being announced. There must've been an onion cutting ninja in the room, because your family could not stop crying. Neither could you.

      "Well, this is it," you said. "Good luck, Y/N, I'm gonna miss you," your younger brother said (A/N:sorry if you don't have one😬). Then he whispered in your ear, "Not really, I'm gonna get your room." You laughed. " Yeah, I'm gonna miss you too."'

        You said goodbye to everyone else. There were many tears and laughs. You then said goodbye to you mum. "Oh, Y/N, look at you. All grown up. I will miss you so much." Your mother said, with tears streaming down her face. "Mum...I will miss you too...I love you," you said, giving her the longest and tightest hug you could ever give. You then let go and boarded the plane.

A/N: Yay! You're moving to London! Great start! Please vote for this for free sEck- sOCKS! I hope you like the story so far, I'll try to update everyday. - Cristelle >•<