Chapter 2

You literally couldn't sleep the whole time. You were so excited. You just wanted to squeal with joy(okay that sounded weird but just go with it), but you couldn't, as there was an old man sleeping next to you. These were one of those times you wished your were on first class.

•~another time skip bc no one really wants to see what happens on a plane and this is too long~•

You took a cab to your address. You unloaded your things and paid the man that was inside and you stepped up to the large building. The entrance lead to many other flats. You went up the stairs up to floor three, which was kind of hard, with all the things you had, so it took a while. You took the key out and unlocked the door. It was beautiful. Everything was so out in the open. It was huge, which was pretty great, since you'd get bored all the time if you were in a tinier one.

           You unpacked everything you did have. Now all you needed was a bed. And a sofa. And a TV. And a– 'Jesus Christ, I need a lot of things' You thought to yourself. You only did the right thing and

Went to the nearest Starbucks(bitch what did you expect😂) .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got to Starbucks very quickly, since there's one right across the street,
thank god. You got in line to order your drink and started to use your phone.

A few minutes later, the girl at the cashier said, "EXCUSE ME?" and gave you a look. You said, "Oh uh, sorry can I have a grande (insert favourite Starbucks drink here lmao)?" The girl sighed and asked what's your name. "Y/N.." You mumbled. "That's a stupid name," the girl whispered to herself. You paid for your drink and waited on the side for it to be ready, since there were only two people serving many customers.

            "GRANDE (drink) FOR.. Y/N?" Another girl yelled. You took the drink and sat at a table for two in the corner, since no one was around there. You used your phone for about who knows how long, snorting at posts on Tumblr.

            You decided after a while to go back to the flat and walked out, still looking down at your phone. You kept walking until you bumped into someone.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING MATE!"

"ARGH REALLY DUD–" You started to say but stopped in realization.

You knew that voice.

You knew it anywhere.

You looked up.

His chocolatey brown hair.

His deep brown eyes with a little glow that you could just stare into for hours.

Hah. Cute.

You made eye contact with him and glared.

He turned pale.

"Howell."

A/N: OOPS SORRY ABOUT THAT I'LL KEEP WRITING BC I'M TRYING TO UPDATE THIS EVERYDAY FOR THE TWO PEOPLE THAT ARE READING THIS OH WELL PREPARE FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER SINCE I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY -Cristelle >•<