Chapter 3

Dan's P.O.V.

Fuck.

FUCK.

What the fuck was she doing here?

I couldn't believe it.

She was beautiful.

Then she glared at me.

"Howell," she growled. Why was she so upset? I never did anything wro–oh. Oops.

         "Heh...Hi, Y/N..." I said, my voice cracking. Why was I so nervous? She's my best friend, she would probably forgive me on the spot.

             "Get, out of my way, Howell, I have somewhere to be," she growled. Why was she being so rude? Was it a new boyfriend that had a bad influence on her? New friends? Did she......replace me? With someone that was an absolute dick? "Y/N, are you okay?" I said.

              STUPID. Why the fuck would you ask her that? She's obviously in a bad mood...

               She sighed, "No. Mainly because I'm standing in front of a COMPLETE ASSHOLE!" She started yelling. " Y/N, I'm really so–" I started, then she started screaming so loud that people were staring.

               "SORRY?" She roared. "SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT, HOWELL! YOU PROMISED ME! BUT YOU JUST LEFT!" There were tears already streaming down her face. Damn. I really must've hurt her feelings.

                Being the dumbass I was, I shouted back, "WELL SORRY  THAT I HAVE A LIFE TOO! YOU CAN'T BOSS PEOPLE'S LIVES AROUND LIKE THEY'RE YOUR DOLLS,        Y/N!" She stopped crying. "Oh, sure Howell. We planned it all together. You agreed! Now, get out of my life, you don't matter anymore,"
She growled and walked away.

I fucked up. Badly.

Your P.O.V.

                  HOW DARE HE? He didn't have the right to talk to you that way, after what he did to you. He got your hopes up. Then he sent them crashing down. How could you actually have trusted him before? You had your doubts before, but you pushed them away.

                 You decided to never trust him again. He made a mistake to even talk to you today. Once you got back to your flat, you went on your laptop to watch YouTube, to get your mind off of him. Then, on the homepage, you saw something that wasn't expected.

Dan's face.

               Out of curiosity, you clicked on it. He started off with, "Hello Internet..." He had millions of subscribers. And many many videos.

               This was going to be a long day.