A Moment in Heaven

Hey this is my first story may take awhile but be sure to comment and vote i need your guys help :) so thanks btw the begining is a little slow and a feel for the story also this is unedited so yeah lol.

______________________________________

He pulled me away from the fire and led me down a small path into a field. There was no more noise of the party just me and him. His arm around my waist pulling me farther down the hill untill we got to the edge of the woods no one would see us now. My heart was pounding. I knew what we were gonna do but i was still super nervous. He slowly turned me around untill i faced him. I pulled back looked at him then hugged him. I slowly pulled back again threw away my gum pulled my long brown hair out of my face. We both leaned in, guess i was finally gonna do it.

Our lips locked. We stood there making out both of ours first time. It seemed like forever..... BUZZ. Crap really did my phone really have to go off at that moment? "Sorry i gotta check this it could be my mom here already." I took out my phone it was bee my best friend saying how much longer she wants to stay. Ha she really just had to ruin the moment. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and continued on making out with Kyle. But really for my first make out it wasnt that great. Sure it was nice but not really how i expected it.

Once we were done and got back to the party time went fast and before i knew it my mom was there to pick us up. Once i got home there was one person i wanted to talk to... sennett. He was a senior who i have had a crush on forever and he had texted me everynight for the past week. I figured it would stop soon though. Oh well might as well take advantage of it while it lasted. No older guy has ever payed attention to me. This was awesome.

********************************

So what do you think? Will sennett be a problem or is it just a harmless crush? Comment and vote i will try and upload tomorrow