chapter 7

Ok so i havent updated in forever. I thought no one was reading this but oh well here is another chapter for you guys :)

***************************************

Monday morning came fast. I was so excited because Sennett was going to come see me to get his sweat shirt today. Which meant i got to see him and actually talk to him. Oh i like him soooo much!

As i got ready i couldnt help but try to look my best i mean come on he is a senior who doesnt want too look pretty hot for a senior? I know i do! As i waited for the bus i had so many butterflies going through my stomach.

I checked my phone. I had a message from Sennett.

"Hey I will meet you 6th period when you have gym class."

"Ok :)"

Once I got to school my classes couldnt go fast enough. I really just wanted to see him. Every time we would pass each other in the hallway he would give me a huge smile. I felt so special like the world was mine. He is just soo perfect. Why did I have to have a boyfriend? I mean Kyle was nice and good looking just he didn't compare to Sennett. Sennett treated me like a princess. He texted me everyday on his own. His smile lit up the world and he didn't push things. Some days Kyle and I wouldn't even talk. The sad part was i had no feelings for my noyfriend anymore.

As i entered the gym for 6th period Rose caught up to me.

"He is coming today to get his sweatshirt back." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Aww yay. "

"Haha i know right."

"Ugh Kylie your soo lucky you know that right?"

"Nah he doesnt even like me."

"Ummm he so does i can tell by the way he looks at you."

"I hope so."

I wouldnt be surpised if he asked you to prom."

Oh my gosh that would be amazing."

And with that we walked out of the locker room. I naturally wore my shortest tightest pair of shorts ha cant a girl show off what she has?

"Ok class line up for the mile run." Said our gym teacher

Since i ran cross country the mile was nothing for me. Except running around the gym 14 times isnt my idea of fun. I toed the starting line and we were off. Ha i was gonna show the guys in my class up.

After like 10 laps Sennett finally walked in. Oh now i really had to show off. Psh i couldnt look slow now. I finished my mile and went in the locker room and grabbed his sweatshirt. I made my way out of the locker room and he wasnt in the gym.

I finally found him in the weight room. I threw his sweatshirt at him. He picked it up and smelled it. Lol really who smells their sweatshirt?

"Did you wash it?"

"Umm no did you want me too?"

"Nah i don't care."

"Ok good cause i don't even know how to work the washing machine lol."

"Ha neither do i. Well thanks."

Then he walked out i followed after him to go back in the gym. He turned around then said "oh btw I think Kyle found out about us."

"Oh well i dont give a crap."

"Hahah ok good cya."

Then i walked back in the gym.

Later that day once i got home from school I got a text.

"You and Sennett are talking?!?! " from Kyle.

Oh crap what was i going to tell him now.....?

*******************************************

Ok soo i updated :) i think this one is a little longer than the rest yay! Lol i am sooo proud of myself.

Vote and commment pleaseeee lol.

I love you guys :)

What do you think will happen to Kylie and Kyle?

Will Kylie and Sennett start something new.

I promise some good scences coming up soon. But i can't tell you between who because that would ruin the surprise :)

Ohhhh hahahab bye bye :)