Chapter 2

Ok so i got bored andhave to update ha here goes chpt two plz vote and comment and this story is kinda true i changed a few things though but it actually happened.

★******************★★★*************************

Beeep there goes my alarm off for another day at school. Which means i get to see Kyle and Sennett... I know this will never turn out good. I walked to my locker to see Kyle standing there smiling. "Hey babe " he says while never wiping his sexy grin off his face. "Hi" I say trying to act as cheerful as possible. But really all i want is to see my best friend Courtney and tell her all about Sennett and me.

As Kyle walks me to my first class I am in a daze and cant wait for fifth period with Court. As i sit down in spanish i turn around and start talking to Jim. We used to have a thing for each other awhile ago but not anymore just really good friends. Oh and him and Sennett are buddies to. He knows about us talking. Then i turn and start talking to my other close guy friend Jake, Sennetts younger brother.

Finally fifth period finally came. Courtney and i got down to business chatting away. "Hey i am having my birthday party Friday and you have to come oh Tim was gonna sneak i over saturday but he was to drunk and couldnt. Ugh!" Tim was her senior guy she has been talking too. He is a major bad boy and player! " oh and so i heard you and Kyle made out but personally i think you shouls ditch him for Sennett." "I dont know... ugh i am so confused right now but i really like both!" DING, and we were off to lunch. Man i really hope this week goes fast and the party gets here soon!

***************************

So what do you think will kylie stay with kyle or go for sennett? Let me know and i will be updating soon and sorry this is my first book i am really trying. Love you guys vote and comment :)